Another One Bites The Dust..

<< < (5/6) > >>

bobby1:
Quote from: redsimon on March 21, 2012, 10:16:11 PM

http://www.elitebet.com/offcial-betfair-premium-charge-portal-link

was one I use.

the totals at took me back slightly below.

i guess if i was to use BF consistently your scenario could apply, just wish Betdaq had better liquidity

yes me too mate, I do try to do some stuff on there but it gets a pain constantly checking if you have laid or backed what you wanted.

Its another flaw in the PC thought process too, if you do fluctuate between one side of the figs and no PC and the other side and pay PC it is tough to know each week exactly where you stand until you have settled everything. You could go through one of the thresholds with the last few bets one week and then fall back below them str8 away in the next week but you have still paid at the cut off point.

redsimon:
Quote from: bobby1 on March 21, 2012, 10:25:29 PM

Quote from: redsimon on March 21, 2012, 10:16:11 PM

http://www.elitebet.com/offcial-betfair-premium-charge-portal-link

was one I use.

the totals at took me back slightly below.

i guess if i was to use BF consistently your scenario could apply, just wish Betdaq had better liquidity

yes me too mate, I do try to do some stuff on there but it gets a pain constantly checking if you have laid or backed what you wanted.

Its another flaw in the PC thought process too, if you do fluctuate between one side of the figs and no PC and the other side and pay PC it is tough to know each week exactly where you stand until you have settled everything. You could go through one of the thresholds with the last few bets one week and then fall back below them str8 away in the next week but you have still paid at the cut off point.

exactly, pretty messed up system tbh

adnmdv:
In the long-run it's pretty irrelevant though, PC -> 20% (or whatever rate you pay).

bobby1:
Quote from: adnmdv on March 21, 2012, 10:40:24 PM

In the long-run it's pretty irrelevant though, PC -> 20% (or whatever rate you pay).

how do you mean irrelevant Ad?

adnmdv:
It's not a flaw in the long-run as if you're paying the PC you're going to pay 20% overall unless ofc you manage to get over the threshold and then fall back below it forever...but this is pretty unlikely AND is going to have a negligible effect in the long-run as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page