blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:55:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  UKIPT £300 Side Event staking! [SOLD OUT]
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UKIPT £300 Side Event staking! [SOLD OUT]  (Read 3328 times)
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 06:16:16 PM »

Jon ...split it 7 .5% each for me and Clay
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 06:18:26 PM »

You dont have to do that - just wanted to support Jon because of help on updates and hes a student - but if youre happy to makes it a more worthwhile sweat Smiley
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2012, 06:26:03 PM »

7.5 is cool  Smiley
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2012, 06:29:14 PM »

Can do bank transfer if you pm me details or pay at DTD Friday, whichever is best for you

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2012, 07:18:02 PM »

Can do bank transfer if you pm me details or pay at DTD Friday, whichever is best for you

Geo
I'll be updating friday for a while and I have a backer for the turbo bounty fri eve so will be playing that, will see you there

JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2012, 07:18:30 PM »

You dont have to do that - just wanted to support Jon because of help on updates and hes a student - but if youre happy to makes it a more worthwhile sweat Smiley
rebooked then, ty for the support from all Smiley

Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2012, 07:51:07 PM »

Geo
I'll be updating friday for a while and I have a backer for the turbo bounty fri eve so will be playing that, will see you there

Great sir, see you then

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2012, 01:43:18 AM »

In a separate stake played the £100+£50 turbo bounty, 8k ss.
Regged an hour and a half before the event but due to alternates didnt come in until 150/300/25
Super aggro table, plenty of jams and marginal calls were turned into snap calls by players due to the £50 on top, over valuing the bounties
For the first 50 minutes of play literally didn't enter 1 pot, then got it in with 5 bigs and won a flip
then jammed very next hand with  , ran into  for a 20k pot, Queen on the turn
finished 40/97, very happy with my disciplined play, obv saving any run good I may have in the locker for tomorrow

JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2012, 05:17:32 AM »

After a long gruelling grind where I never got above 20k, I painfully busted 20 minutes before the end of Day 1 in 72/280.

Started off with a very tough table, some very competent LAGs and TAGs with a nit and a station thrown in

Was down to 6k early on after making a couple of raise/folds and trying to bluff the renowned station on 3 streets, where I really should know better.
However without getting dealt any premiums managed to battle my way back up to 18k early enough

Soon enough the station and the nit are bust, exchanged for a couple of more strong players, as well as a notorious maniac (Ant Nicholls) to my direct left, Genuinely believe I had the worst seat in the tournament.

Completely card dead with plenty of preflop wars going on but stayed in contention with a couple of light 3bets, as well as a cheeky cold 4bet with 

Into the last level with 16 bigs, an active player from hijack minraises, sb flats and I complete with  (possibly a bad call)
Flop -  three diamonds
sb checks, playing 14k I check hoping to check/jam on the aggressor, who makes it 2,500 at 500/1000
the small blind makes it 5,700, yet another competent player
I feel he could be making a move, and could possibly get a 14k jam through, if not a double gutter and two overs is rarely in horrific shape here, so I jam.
aggressor rejams with 
small blind jams with  , giving me a lot less equity than I thought I might of had and for a 50k pot I brick out

apologies for making no moneys, but many thank for those showing faith and/or generosity giving me a helping hand with the stake

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: