blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:28:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Mixed Game Championship.. Flushy in action
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mixed Game Championship.. Flushy in action  (Read 8216 times)
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2012, 04:39:49 AM »

Yeah he always does. I am not sure what went on entirely with Feldman ( tbh the law took Andrews side ) but having seen that performance tonight the guy was a joke. "I'm like marmite you either love me or hate me". No son tonight you never came across well at all

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2012, 05:25:46 PM »

Never seen anything like it. What the hell was he doing praying/pleading on all those flops? How long has he played the game for?

And his little strop about not getting water was just plain childish- like how Frankenburger dismissed him out of hand about it.

And as for crying when he lost. I mean lol.

All in all a disgrace. I hope matchroom don't invite him back

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2012, 05:32:43 PM »

Never seen anything like it. What the hell was he doing praying/pleading on all those flops? How long has he played the game for?

And his little strop about not getting water was just plain childish- like how Frankenburger dismissed him out of hand about it.

Totally agree George.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2012, 07:51:06 PM »

Prolly upset when he lost as it meant he had to get up early to deliver papers again
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2012, 08:28:20 PM »

lol he blocked me on fb i think, told him to 'grow up' when he posted about the final saying something like "was a tough beat, title meant everything to me" before referring to himself as 'the comeback kid' after saying he will be back.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2012, 09:59:35 PM »

Ha, looking forward to watching this latest episode, sounds like fun. Feldman has been super annoying all the way through, all the way to his commentary, when he didn't seem to be able to form a sentence, and showed how our of depth he was in this field when trying to predict action and talk through hands.

By the by, Flushy thought your commentary on the one I watched last week (maybe week before) was excellent, one of the best, perfect combo of colour/humour and knowledge
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2012, 10:14:57 PM »

Watched the conclusion of this tonight 

Never ever have I seen such a ridiculous performance from a professional poker player. Just lost for words on Feldman begging, pleading, time wasting & crying. Am I heartless? Just wow.

Watched by chance with a friend who isn't a player, but is keen to look and learn...........I didn't know what to say or which way to look scared idiot
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2012, 03:16:36 AM »

lol@ his sober scotty rant about the water.

Whats with him sweating every board so hard though?  Maybe the worst Ive ever seen

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
istrabraq

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2012, 10:48:34 AM »

Enjoyed show was very embarrassing when he was nearly crying as dealer doing flop . The split pot was brill you just knew it was coming
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: