blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 06:24:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  $2k scoop spot
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: $2k scoop spot  (Read 32632 times)
Nit Tendencies

Is this some kind of hilarious practical joke?

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2012, 04:02:04 PM »

Some sick levels in this thread. The "best players in the world" one was sick. I also like ash masons "prettygreen" levelling account. Top work.

Is this some kind of hilarious practical joke?
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 17, 2012, 04:16:18 PM »

Some sick levels in this thread. The "best players in the world" one was sick. I also like ash masons "prettygreen" levelling account. Top work.

yar no1 was buying that.

except pinchop

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
riggers
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 17, 2012, 04:43:22 PM »

wow, the analysis going into this hand is quality, think i have learnt loads just from this post. I would never 4bet in this spot simply because worse hands will  fold to this, better hands 5bet making me fold and oh hes quite capable of 5bet bluffing leaving trigg no option to fold too. call behind on flop is perfect for plenty of reasons, i personally check behind on turn for pot controll then bluff catch a much smaller bet on river or check behind. with how the hand is played out this is an extremely tough decision, no doubt trigg was prolly 4/5 tabling at this point too. so decision time is limited. The huge bet on the river stinks of strength for me, god forbid if i ever got in this situation with these stakes i probably find a fold and wait for a better spot.

p.s did someone refer 'aaron brunskill' as a sheffield Grinder??? lol had him on my table for 4 hours in the 150 deppstack at dtd last friday. kept telling me i was the worst player at the table as i increaded my stack to around 4x tourney avg. meanwhile he kept calling 8/9 bbs off in 3bet pots the folding and even leading then folding flops!! funny chap tho!!
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 17, 2012, 04:54:34 PM »

is this him?

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=222646

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 17, 2012, 04:56:20 PM »

I was sat on your table at one point.

You lucky chap.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 17, 2012, 04:59:35 PM »

Guys can we please stop trying to out members real identitys most of us post under anon names and choose if we want to reveal ourselves

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
alfiesdad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: May 17, 2012, 05:13:14 PM »

Trigg - How many tables did Kirby have open at the time of this hand?

Twitter - @leeavy
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 17, 2012, 05:14:14 PM »

I am good at the game of golf and usually play at The Belfry. I think anybody who isn't as good as me should be banned from playing this course and stick to shitty municipal courses where they belong. Why the hell should 24 handicap players think they are entitled to play courses which are clearly beyond their abilities? Next time I see somebody hack the ball away I'm gonna go straight over and tell them to fuck off.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 17, 2012, 05:33:02 PM »

I am good at the game of golf and usually play at The Belfry. I think anybody who isn't as good as me should be banned from playing this course and stick to shitty municipal courses where they belong. Why the hell should 24 handicap players think they are entitled to play courses which are clearly beyond their abilities? Next time I see somebody hack the ball away I'm gonna go straight over and tell them to fuck off.
Lol. Post moar in pha

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 17, 2012, 05:44:36 PM »

Quite right, make me want to crack them in the face

sola virtus nobilitat
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 17, 2012, 05:48:32 PM »

if they came over and started bashing holes out of the ground and making a mess of the course whilst replying to you in a "no i am right" tone and that its only grass and it will grow back in and golfers who care about the state of the green have too much time on their hands i'm sure you would care.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 17, 2012, 05:50:18 PM »

This is my mate Aaron  off Facebook.

Edited version now

Remove it if it breaks any rules Ironside.

link removed at user request
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 06:14:30 PM by smashedagain » Logged

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 17, 2012, 05:51:54 PM »

Yes it's all well and good that but how many times did he lose?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 17, 2012, 05:52:08 PM »

Yeah, I played one of my friends last week who's all keen and enthusiastic about the game and thinks he can play a bit. Well let me tell you he can't. On one of the par 3's I hit a sweet 8 iron off the tee which was the perfect club for the yardage. Anyway, he steps up and pulls a 5 iron out his bag. What an abs joker. I said he was pathetic for using a 5 iron and he was clearly wrong in his decision. I knocked the confidence right out of him and deservedly so. At the end of the day he's gotta know that I am much better than him and what a fool he is. That's how you learn in golf.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 17, 2012, 05:52:41 PM »

Saw that guy doing it in at the bookies, lolbad at fruities. When I offered to help he said he can get the money in fast enough himself

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: