blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:39:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD £150 £50,000 Deepstack Mid-May :Day 2 and Final
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £150 £50,000 Deepstack Mid-May :Day 2 and Final  (Read 71473 times)
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: May 24, 2012, 11:32:15 PM »

Probably just playing to the camera. Wadey plays for the camera even when there arent any lol
Oxford_HRV

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 27, 2012, 03:41:02 AM »

I really had thought it was end of.

However with regards to the snap more or less every chance North had he jammed it on Wadey, and had got himself back in the game, must of had enough. Not saying it's collusion although perhaps soft play in the first instant. North did not do anything wrong, however seemed to be jamming wider knowing the shoves were getting through (i'd do the same). Wadey whenever ive played always is aggressive and plays for the win.

Just found those two spots very strange especially the A9. If you dont want to double someone up then id rather call with A9 than K9.

My point is however if these folds were done by non-regs then they would of been crucified.

With regards the post stating that perhaps the forum now does not flame peoples play etc, that is almost laughable and again had it been a non-reg there would have been uproar.

Either way as far as im aware it happened and its done and dusted obviously i will not find anyone in agreement on here, however as its a public forum wanted to put out my opinions.

Im backing killer here, regardless of what anyone says, if you ask a staker if he will be annoyed if you bust out his horse, which agree's to. then open fold A9  to a raise where you have a more than nice spot to call 3 handed....... you are soft playing!! 800k in to 6m with A9o wtf!?
Wadey button raises

North shove small blind

Wadey calls stable boss of North over. Chinese Frankie tells him he will fall out with him if he knocks his horse out

Wadey passes A-9 off "folding a good hand here" for about 800,000 of his 6m stack

North shows 9-8 suited

"anyone else I call" says Wadey

Should call anyway, don't care if he's local village or not Wadey,

caimbridgealex is posting that people shouldnt be flamin peoples play but how can you let an outsider of the game(chinese frankie) influence your play to make a major fold to the short stack 3handed with A9o    
if a no one like me made that fold it's true that everyone would be slating my play and thinking i have some 'deal' going on! Reg's get away with a blind eye passed upon them
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 03:46:37 AM by Oxford_HRV » Logged

To win at poker is to not have to play
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 27, 2012, 04:43:48 AM »

Think it was actually K9 he folded.

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 27, 2012, 05:19:32 AM »

Think it was K9 he called and A9 he folded m8

Oxford_HRV

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 27, 2012, 05:21:23 AM »

he called off in a worse spot with worse odds with K9 BUT RAISE FOLDS A9 ON THE BTN 3 HANDED FOR LESS THAN A 6TH OF HIS STACK TO EFFECTIVELY KO and PLAY HU with a player which i'm sure he feels he could play better against 

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 27, 2012, 07:10:56 AM »

Think it was K9 he called and A9 he folded m8

My mix up sorry. As you were etc

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 27, 2012, 09:35:48 AM »

Lol think we should settle this with a boat race!!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 27, 2012, 01:18:43 PM »

I played the 150 for the first time yesterday. Despite busting 3 mins before the end of day 1b, I just wanted to congratulate DTD on a brilliant tournament; great structure, nicely timed (doesn't need to be longer than 30 min levels with those blinds and a 30k starting stack. If you are a lower limit player and want to give a bigger comp a go, this would be a great one to play, too.

GL to Steve the chip leader and to Ben. Get it done, boys

And I'm sorry I didn't get your real name, but I hope "the captain" is happy with his new nickname  Grin

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 27, 2012, 03:00:14 PM »

LOL wpwp.

@Oxford_HRV, if he was colluding why would he call with K9 vs the same player in the same situation with worse odds than before?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 27, 2012, 04:11:01 PM »

Because suddenly the guy had got back in the game, and was exploiting the fact he knew that hed get the shove through.

If he didnt want to double up the guy why call with K9 and not A9.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 27, 2012, 04:18:08 PM »

Because suddenly the guy had got back in the game, and was exploiting the fact he knew that hed get the shove through.

If he didnt want to double up the guy why call with K9 and not A9.

Huh? You can't agree with both sides

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Oxford_HRV

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 27, 2012, 04:22:46 PM »

LOL wpwp.

@Oxford_HRV, if he was colluding why would he call with K9 vs the same player in the same situation with worse odds than before?

well when you play with anyone for long enough and all their shoves are getting through on you, your mind will keep telling you he is doing this uberr light, and by that time K9s dont look so bad, plus if his read is right and north has junk there is no way the stable boss can say anything about that play, therefore he keeps everyone happy with a snap here!

Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 27, 2012, 04:23:34 PM »

Perhaps i worded that incorrectly,

What im saying is that on one hand people are stating he didn't call with A9 because he perceived the guy as his biggest threat, if that was indeed the case then WHY in fact snap with K9? Surely the theory is flawed?

Either way i thought it was done and dusted now, will go down as an inexplicable situation, for balance sake i would love to rewind and see how this would have turned out if regs weren' t involved.

Hey ho, whens the boat race is now the most important question.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 27, 2012, 04:30:24 PM »

LOL wpwp.

well when you play with anyone for long enough and all their shoves are getting through on you, your mind will keep telling you he is doing this uberr light, and by that time K9s dont look so bad, plus if his read is right and north has junk there is no way the stable boss can say anything about that play, therefore he keeps everyone happy with a snap here!

But if they were colluding none of that would matter

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Oxford_HRV

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 27, 2012, 04:31:07 PM »

Hey ho, whens the boat race is now the most important question.

All i'm saying
 Click to see full-size image.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: