blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:57:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Euro 2012 betting thread
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Euro 2012 betting thread  (Read 26186 times)
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2012, 02:27:04 PM »

Already posted this on Tips for Tikay

Quite like this bet if you can get 7-4 with Stan James or Betfair

Croatia to qualify from Group C   .

Croatia have lost their star striker Olic but still have plenty of fire power up front with Evertons Jelavic ,Mandzukic and Eduardo ,The creative Modric bossing things in midfield a sturdy defence ,a great team spirit and an astute manager in Slaven Bilic.

There are 2 places out of 4 available in the group so as I dont see Ireland as a danger ,and with Spain likely to qualify (not certainties ) I see it as a straight fight for second between Croatia and an average Italian team whose squad and management have been affected by match fixing scandals and dont appear for up for a fight when things are going against them.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/euro-2012-group-c/to-qualify

Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2012, 05:20:45 PM »

Steve Freeth ‏@stevefreeth65

Just looking at liabilities for Group A-Czech Rep & Greece to dominate & both Lewandowski & Kerzhakov to have a quiet group stage please!!!
Without a shadow of a doubt this is the worst Czech Republic team ever but wouldn't put it past them getting out possibly the weakest Euro Champ Group in living memory.
Really fancy Russia on Friday.
anthonyl
Old blog:

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2012, 06:07:37 PM »

sweden live on betfair player now.....

MahoganyVic

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2012, 09:19:08 PM »

What does anyone think of Top City Scorer, Nasri @ 4/1 ?

The competition is pretty much Balo and Silva. Not seen the Italians for a while, will Balo be a regular? Silva will start as a sub most games I presume?
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2012, 09:23:38 PM »

I expect Silva to start. I've backed him for the golden boot so that would probably rule me out as a backer of Nasri anyway but....
always thought Nasri was better centrally and it looks like he will start wide right
Balotelli will start I think but from what I've read Italy could be anything as the team/system may change a bit due to injuries
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2012, 09:34:12 PM »

Silva will defo start!

He scored the winner the other day in their friendly too.

Balotelli should score one or two.

Nasri will be taking Frances penalties I believe, this is probably why hes as short as 4/1 which is probably round about right imo.

MahoganyVic

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2012, 09:36:13 PM »

Ah fair do's. Cheers for the info on Silva and Balo. Am so out of touch with international footy!
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2012, 10:06:17 PM »

anyone know anything about croatian footy? 16s looks too big for darijo srna to be top croatian scorer. his career scoring stats are massively skewed as he's played most games at right back but he's going to be playing in midfield for the euros, should start every game, has an amazing free kick and I assume he's still their penalty taker

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2012, 01:00:34 AM »

If Chiellini doesnt regain fitness and Italy have to go with Bonucci to plug the gap, theyre gonna struggle.

Having said that they Italy created numerous chances.

At least Ill get a better price!

Barzagli out too now, calf strain. The brilliant back line now looks a shambles.

Who do you think will play in defence? Do you think you'll play 3-5-2 now?

Prandellii was saying today Barzagli will stay with the team until he regains fitness and they may revert back to 3-5-2 as most of the team have been playing that formation with their respective clubs. With De Rossi dropping back to play between Chiellini and Bonucci.

Glad its Spain first up.

Im having a double of Sweden and Portugal to qualify for shits and giggles.
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2012, 02:11:14 AM »

I dont see Ireland as a danger

Not sure you should be quite so dismissive. They are unbeaten for 14 games and that last defeat was 3-2 against Uruguay, the 3rd-ranked team in the world. The 14 matches include a 2-0 win against Italy and a draw with Russia. They are currently ranked joint 18th. Although all three countries in their Group are ranked higher (1 Spain, 8 Croatia, 12 Italy), those rankings are weighted over 4 years. On current form, Spain haven't lost for 7 matches, Croatia are unbeaten for just 2 matches, having lost to Sweden recently (and lost to Greece 6 months ago) and Italy have lost their last 3 games. It doesn't make Ireland favourite against any of those terms but they don't look like cannon-fodder either.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2012, 03:57:56 AM »

It is a joke group to try and decipher.

Spain don't seem the force of old, have had some poor results/performances back end of 2011, are missing Puyol and Villa and struggled to a 1-0 (84th min goal) home win vs China the other day.

Italy have a million defensive injuries and just lost 3-0 at home to Russia and apparently Maggio looked awful at rb/rwb.

Croatia were beaten by Georgia and Greece in qualifying without scoring, have been in dissaray for a couple of years now, Mandzukic and Jelavic have about 3 international goals between them in loads of apparences and now Olic is out of the Euros.

You can't see where Ireland's goals are going to come from at all and they apparently looked woeful against Hungary the other night in the 0-0 friendly draw.

Absolutely no idea what will happen in this one.

Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2012, 08:45:37 AM »

Defo a Group to avoid punting wise.
I wouldn't take anything from Irelands game against Hungary as they played 2 up front and thts hust nor going to happen in Poland.
Trapp sets his teams out not to lose and having lost only 3 goals in 14 matches with the players he has at his disposole then who can argue.
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2012, 01:40:33 PM »

Corals are going 4. -1up to a maximum of £100 on Germany for today only winning the Euros if anybody can get me on please pm me

Want  £ 6/700 if possible
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 02:20:35 PM by FUN4FRASER » Logged
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2012, 03:25:52 PM »

Corals are going 4. -1up to a maximum of £100 on Germany for today only winning the Euros if anybody can get me on please pm me

Will hill also 4-1
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2012, 03:37:39 PM »

Will hill also 4-1

£50 max
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: