blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:27:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273128 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Andrew Feldman
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 38 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Andrew Feldman  (Read 101527 times)
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2012, 02:14:29 PM »

Lol. Cos managed to blow £500k in Thailand. Good on ya son Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2012, 02:44:28 PM »

Agree with george that his commentary is awful.
Dont like all this personal slagging of him tho, esp as he has prob won more money than most on thread put together.
Poker players are very fickle people that are mostly like pack animals, he seems to be on his own doing it with his own money so fair play and let him get on with it, either that or go get it off him if hes sooooo bad.

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2012, 05:54:10 PM »

Dont like all this personal slagging of him tho, esp as he has prob won more money than most on thread put together.
Poker players are very fickle people that are mostly like pack animals, he seems to be on his own doing it with his own money so fair play and let him get on with it, either that or go get it off him if hes sooooo bad.

I should tell you why you're totally wrong here, but I'm not going to bother in public cba with the backlash but you can rest assured you are way way off the mark in most of what you've written

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2012, 05:55:52 PM »

I should tell you why you're totally wrong here, but I'm not going to bother in public cba with the backlash but you can rest assured you are way way off the mark in most of what you've written
If you were a girl Dave, round here you'd be known as a cock teaser Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2012, 05:55:59 PM »

Secret Millionaire Visits Great Horton Charity
The Joshua Project, a children and young peopleʼs charity based in Great Horton are due to feature as part
of an episode of the Secret Millionaire on Channel 4 at 9pm on Monday 25th June.
24 year old Andrew Feldman, the secret millionaire and world famous poker player visited the project in April
with a production company. They managed to keep his identity secret by explaining that they were filming a
documentary about volunteering opportunities for young people. Chief Executive Rich Jones says “we were
delighted to be part of a documentary that we thought would positively highlight the opportunities that we are
presenting for folk who wish to do something positive with their time, we were also excited at the opportunity
inspire a young person that we believed was ʻbetween jobsʼ”. After spending a week filming with the project
Andrew revealed his identity in an emotional final few scenes. Rich Jones says of the moment he received
gifts from Andrew, “I love this community and am daily inspired by the children, young people and the
families that we work alongside. I was truly moved to see someone like Andrew similarly inspired. It is a
privilege to do the work that we do, but the 24/7 nature of it does at times take its toll on the rest of life -
Andrew had also recognised this and was obviously impacted by it. Tears were shed, and believe me, they
were all genuine and heartfelt”.
The gift that Andrew has given to the project is being used to create a cinema space within its Impact Centre
base in Great Horton. “The Impact Centre was formally a cinema and a place where people of different ages
would gather together, Iʼm so pleased that, with folk in the community we are able to bring this positive
resource back”. Rich adds, “the programme focuses on the impact an individual has had on the lives of
others, I want to take this opportunity to pay tribute to the many amazing people who work alongside the
project to see opportunities and hope given to children, young people and their families in this area. The
work is certainly not of one, it is of many inspiring people, Iʼm just privileged to be part of it”.
Although the gift will greatly enrich the work of the project and will benefit the lives of many children, young
people and their families, the Joshua Project continues to work hard to sustain current activity via
fundraising. Contact us if you would like to know more.
For more information about the work of the Joshua Project please visit the website at
www.joshuaproject.org.uk.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2012, 11:50:19 PM »

If you were a girl Dave, round here you'd be known as a cock teaser Smiley
Too much 2 faced people nowadays, the old days people were more shady but at least you knew where u stood with them an who you could trust.
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2012, 12:26:02 AM »

go on do tell dont be afraid

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2012, 09:02:02 AM »

Im not the sort of person to call people out in public, I don't like it and I don't feel the need. But you're not right at all in what you said, lets leave it at that.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2012, 10:35:16 AM »

Im not the sort of person to call people out in public, I don't like it and I don't feel the need. But you're not right at all in what you said, lets leave it at that.
Confirmed teaser. Have you ever called someone out and got in a fight Dave?

Who is 2 faced Peter. It's hard for some of us on here of late. You know I hold Cos in high regard but also like your company but when two guys fall out who you like then its a kinda tricky. Dtd and Rob are the best things to happen to Uk poker but Matt and Lee are two of the most genuine guys you could ever meet. Even Tikay gets malicious hate mail if you can believe that.

I like to take the piss out of everyone without discrimination and as I give it have to take it which I   am more than prepared to do. Wink

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2012, 11:47:49 AM »

Confirmed teaser. Have you ever called someone out and got in a fight Dave?

Who is 2 faced Peter. It's hard for some of us on here of late. You know I hold Cos in high regard but also like your company but when two guys fall out who you like then its a kinda tricky. Dtd and Rob are the best things to happen to Uk poker but Matt and Lee are two of the most genuine guys you could ever meet. Even Tikay gets malicious hate mail if you can believe that.

I like to take the piss out of everyone without discrimination and as I give it have to take it which I   am more than prepared to do. Wink
Silly billy:) wasn't having a dig at you. was saying in today's game in general, overreaton from you! An stop bringing the bullshit cos thing up, ! we haven't fallen out , you have to be close to someone to fall out.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2012, 12:18:13 PM »

Never met the guy and perhaps never will. Yes a lot of negative press and posting has gone his way but even the harshest critic must accept that changing the lives of people much less fortunate than him - and our - self is one chalked up in the WIN column?
Whatever else has happened, going on that show is a +1 IMHO.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2012, 04:31:20 AM »

rofl this thread.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2012, 07:19:57 AM »

rofl this thread.
Do you want a fight?

You are either being unusually well behaved in Vegas or being that naughty you can't write about it. Get some blogging done for your fans (gonna check now incase you I missed it).

Remind everyone it's fathers day and to send home a message too Smiley

Edit. Nothing for nearly 2 weeks. Give up on the $50 k plan and get back on it. Smiley
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 10:12:55 AM by smashedagain » Logged

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
The Lad

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2012, 09:33:44 AM »

from twitter anyone know the story?

shane groom ‏@shanegroom1
@Samtrickett1 Andrewfeldman is a penis, Carnt believe you would even talk to this cock never mind stake him! @Andrewfeldman1
Retweeted by Andrew Feldman
Expand
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
25m Craig Mckelvie ‏@craigmckelvie
This @Samtrickett1 @Andrewfeldman1 argument is most amusing however everyone would love to know who (cont) http://tl.gd/hsmo35
Expand
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
37m Kevin Houghton ‏@KevHoughtonTT
The #samtrickett and #andrewfeldman #poker row kicking off big style this morning. END it now boys @samtrickett1 @andrewfeldman1

Nik D. ‏@thedozza
It appears @Andrewfeldman1 has stiffed @Samtrickett1 - I guess you get douchbags in all walks of life. Should never happen between pals tho!

is this to do with sam t's stolen $$$$$?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 09:39:07 AM by The Lad » Logged
The Lad

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2012, 09:42:22 AM »

from twitter anyone know the story?

shane groom ‏@shanegroom1
@Samtrickett1 Andrewfeldman is a penis, Carnt believe you would even talk to this cock never mind stake him! @Andrewfeldman1
Expand
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
25m Craig Mckelvie ‏@craigmckelvie
This @Samtrickett1 @Andrewfeldman1 argument is most amusing however everyone would love to know who (cont) http://tl.gd/hsmo35
Expand
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
37m Kevin Houghton ‏@KevHoughtonTT
The #samtrickett and #andrewfeldman #poker row kicking off big style this morning. END it now boys @samtrickett1 @andrewfeldman1

Nik D. ‏@thedozza
It appears @Andrewfeldman1 has stiffed @Samtrickett1 - I guess you get douchbags in all walks of life. Should never happen between pals tho!
@Samtrickett1 @andrewfeldman1 @hacky89 Andrew you massive poooooof. What you crying for? #mummysboy

is this to do with sam t's stolen $$$$$?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 38 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: