blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 06:39:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272941 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Team_Eureka's Vegas Escapades!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 47 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Team_Eureka's Vegas Escapades!  (Read 122050 times)
PeeJay

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: June 30, 2012, 12:01:15 AM »

More then likely had another toilet situation to deal with imo
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 30, 2012, 12:26:34 AM »

Pj whens your flight?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Mitch

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 30, 2012, 12:30:34 AM »

Just bust the Venetian 2k, like 9 off the money.

Disasterous day, won 1 post flop hand, spent the day being 3bet by old men, refraining myself from 4betting light as they just have it.

Annoying hand where I open KK utg off 22bbs, button doesn't see the raise and tries to limp in, then is told there is a raise and calls. A28 flop, check check, turn rag, check again hoping he hits something he might have limped with. River jack, I lead and he tank calls it off with A7o. Marv.

Think I prob was opening too loose, I was finding good spots but never really had anything decent and was getting played back at a lot. With the structure being so good I could have been more patient.

Exit hand I 3b all in for 17bbs with KTs co on sb, he had AK and held. Pretty tilting day, was feeling good coming in. Thinking about it, probably closer to being a fold in this comp coz they should be calling so light there with the 500 bounty, better off jamming in unopened pots.

Cash at the rio now, after a Oreo milkshake which are just incred!!

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 30, 2012, 12:39:31 AM »

Soooo good!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
PeeJay

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 30, 2012, 12:56:49 AM »

Pj whens your flight?
Douche
Deadman

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 30, 2012, 09:06:23 AM »

mades day 2 with an average stack of 70k....3rd day 2 of the trip, need to cash something soon! Getting fed up of the 'ur mrs is better than jokes'!!! ;-)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #351 on: June 30, 2012, 09:27:03 AM »

mades day 2 with an average stack of 70k....3rd day 2 of the trip, need to cash something soon! Getting fed up of the 'ur mrs is better than jokes'!!! ;-)

What do you mean 'jokes'?

The older I get, the better I was.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 30, 2012, 09:48:00 AM »

When did you make her a Mrs?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 30, 2012, 10:43:24 AM »

I think they telling the truth atm . Sorry Neemo
but gl on the rest if ur tourney . Hopefully u play better
than ur mrs!! Looool
stato_1

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 30, 2012, 12:06:29 PM »

Having a really good time but disastrous day for the boys poker wise. Mitch lost brutal massive pot with 99 vs K9 all in on K957 at cash, and I took a shot at 5/10 which was going pretty well till I got involved in a 6 way pot with 66, the flop was JJ6 and by this time I was already drawing dead vs J6 Sad, gg 3.2k pot, Keys lost as well and all but one of us bust the 1k at the Venetian with only Deadman still carrying the flag for tomorrow.

On the plus side playing my first ever WSOP event tomoro, pretty excited even tho I'll have about 4 billion runners to get through!
Dry em
Hit Squad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #355 on: June 30, 2012, 12:14:55 PM »

Biiig sigh at reading about your ordeal at Meridian. I wish I'd known people on here were looking to stay there so I could have shared our past experiences.

Bottom line is they would be a good option to stay at if only you could find an agent to deal with who wasn't just the most unreliable waste of space you ever met. I've tried 2 different ones before and both probably as bad as each other. I was dealing with Wanda and Cos (and another guy called Brad who I think got fired for being useless). I can't tell you how many phone calls it took to Wanda last year to get my deposit back and when I did it was a fraction of what it should have been (despite on departure day her thanking us for leaving the place in such good condition). They always seem to get you on "utility usage" which is never made clear. Try not to leave lights/air con etc switched on all day if you are out. I vowed never to stay there again.

That said we rented 3 last year and despite having to get a hotel on the 1st night (we got in at 9pm) we did at least get in the next day although there were obviously lots of small things wrong which took ages to sort out. Things weren't as bad for us as you describe they have been this year

Hope you can/have put this bad start behind you - give me a shout if I can help in any way

Karl

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 30, 2012, 12:20:36 PM »

Biiig sigh at reading about your ordeal at Meridian. I wish I'd known people on here were looking to stay there so I could have shared our past experiences.

Bottom line is they would be a good option to stay at if only you could find an agent to deal with who wasn't just the most unreliable waste of space you ever met. I've tried 2 different ones before and both probably as bad as each other. I was dealing with Wanda and Cos (and another guy called Brad who I think got fired for being useless). I can't tell you how many phone calls it took to Wanda last year to get my deposit back and when I did it was a fraction of what it should have been (despite on departure day her thanking us for leaving the place in such good condition). They always seem to get you on "utility usage" which is never made clear. Try not to leave lights/air con etc switched on all day if you are out. I vowed never to stay there again.

That said we rented 3 last year and despite having to get a hotel on the 1st night (we got in at 9pm) we did at least get in the next day although there were obviously lots of small things wrong which took ages to sort out. Things weren't as bad for us as you describe they have been this year

Hope you can/have put this bad start behind you - give me a shout if I can help in any way

Karl
Fancy putting your trust in someone called Cos. Basic error IMO

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 30, 2012, 12:55:58 PM »

Having a really good time but disastrous day for the boys poker wise. Mitch lost brutal massive pot with 99 vs K9 all in on K957 at cash, and I took a shot at 5/10 which was going pretty well till I got involved in a 6 way pot with 66, the flop was JJ6 and by this time I was already drawing dead vs J6 Sad, gg 3.2k pot, Keys lost as well and all but one of us bust the 1k at the Venetian with only Deadman still carrying the flag for tomorrow.

On the plus side playing my first ever WSOP event tomoro, pretty excited even tho I'll have about 4 billion runners to get through!

What's the river on the Mitch hands? ISIT K?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 30, 2012, 07:21:36 PM »

Karl

rofl so true.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 30, 2012, 08:00:22 PM »

Karl

rofl so true.
Never even put a Smiley that time. Hope you get the world soon tho.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 47 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: