blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 12:30:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272876 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Team_Eureka's Vegas Escapades!
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Team_Eureka's Vegas Escapades!  (Read 121945 times)
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: July 13, 2012, 08:01:05 PM »

Si no one from eureka is staying out there other than KnK. Wtf the others got to rush home for?

Yeah, should be on the rail nipping for EPT's while morale is high.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: July 13, 2012, 08:21:40 PM »

Si no one from eureka is staying out there other than KnK. Wtf the others got to rush home for?

Yeah, should be on the rail nipping for EPT's while morale is high.
Lolz . Pretty sure they will be back in October for rails

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
PizzicatoXev

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: July 13, 2012, 09:43:19 PM »

Anyone else find it vaguely amusing they are paying 666 runners on Friday the 13th? Smiley

Anyway... GL K&K Smiley
Mitch

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: July 14, 2012, 12:27:06 AM »

Just got on the plane. First announcement made;

Ladies and Gentlemen, could you please take your seats as soon as possible, there is a HUGE thunderstorm coming, and we need to leave on time so we don't have to fly through it'

Stato did a small shit in his already stained pants.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: July 14, 2012, 12:30:59 AM »

ROFL.........

Safe flight lads!!

blueace

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: July 14, 2012, 01:39:49 AM »

ROFL.........

Safe flight lads!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4759300.stm

Can't be as bad as one of my trips out there truly shocking flight.  Gl
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: July 14, 2012, 02:32:33 AM »

ROFL.........

Safe flight lads!!

arrrgh

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: July 14, 2012, 02:36:46 AM »

ROFL.........

Safe flight lads!!

Jesus. How long did the turbulence last?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: July 14, 2012, 04:02:57 AM »

Just got on the plane. First announcement made;

Ladies and Gentlemen, could you please take your seats as soon as possible, there is a HUGE thunderstorm coming, and we need to leave on time so we don't have to fly through it'

Stato did a small shit in his already stained pants.

Lol!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: July 14, 2012, 06:42:19 AM »

GL Kenan ans Kel

dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: July 14, 2012, 08:39:13 AM »

GL Kenan ans Kel
blueace

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: July 14, 2012, 08:44:14 AM »

ROFL.........

Safe flight lads!!

Seemed like an age but the worst was prob 10 mins. I put myself into White knuckle ride mode; eyes closed grip seat in front and grunt; needless to say the bar was a free for all for the remainder of the journey.

Jesus. How long did the turbulence last?
Mondeoman

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: July 14, 2012, 08:45:21 AM »

Me and keys have both made day 5 of the main event, sadly we both have a bowl, about 200k each.  When we go back blinds are 6/12 so some rungood is required.
Good news is there is less than 300 players left and we both have $38k locked up.

Today was going quite well for me, i got up to 400k despite getting unlucky in a few spots - Then i get moved to the main feature table..........
As avid followers of my career will know i tend to play pretty bad under the bright lights.  Despite the table being soft i managed to misplay a couple of hands, the worse one being i have JQ on a q103 flop.
I check call flop.  Turn is a 9.  Fishy guy bets 44k into 100k and i fold (he's showed absolutely no agression in any pot to date and im losing to his value range even with my straight outs.  He proudly shows the two hearts for a complete airball!)

Also had to spend my time with one of the most annoying/crap players ive ever played with - he kept calling me London which for a start was annoying then he'd peel off 7 big blinds and tell the table what a great shortstacker he was.  Anyway somehow despite being the worse nit i've ever seen he has 300k+ on the penultimate hand.  He announces to the table he will only play aces or any hand better than that (haha great joke!).  He looks at his cards and says "guys you wont believe this, wow, lets get this over with, All in".  He's laughing and joking until suddenly he realises he's been called by a fat fish.  Seeing his face drop was the highlight of my tournament i think.
The caller had AA whilst the annoying nit has   .  Obviously the flop is   ..... I know whats coming so i hide my head in my hoody - please ffs no heart!
The turn is the and i hear the loud girly scream.  I look up and he's run off.  Literally run off the set, he doesn't come back for the last hand and he wasn't there when i'd bagged up for the day.  I made some comments down my mic of what a bad player and annoying person i thought he was hoping that ESPN would pick it up.

So in short pretty tilted but probably got myself to blame and at least im still in........
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: July 14, 2012, 08:51:47 AM »

Gl both. I'm gonna play the 235 tomorrow and hopefully rail u both in between

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: July 14, 2012, 08:55:19 AM »

Me and keys have both made day 5 of the main event, sadly we both have a bowl, about 200k each.  When we go back blinds are 6/12 so some rungood is required.
Good news is there is less than 300 players left and we both have $38k locked up.

Today was going quite well for me, i got up to 400k despite getting unlucky in a few spots - Then i get moved to the main feature table..........
As avid followers of my career will know i tend to play pretty bad under the bright lights.  Despite the table being soft i managed to misplay a couple of hands, the worse one being i have JQ on a q103 flop.
I check call flop.  Turn is a 9.  Fishy guy bets 44k into 100k and i fold (he's showed absolutely no agression in any pot to date and im losing to his value range even with my straight outs.  He proudly shows the two hearts for a complete airball!)

Also had to spend my time with one of the most annoying/crap players ive ever played with - he kept calling me London which for a start was annoying then he'd peel off 7 big blinds and tell the table what a great shortstacker he was.  Anyway somehow despite being the worse nit i've ever seen he has 300k+ on the penultimate hand.  He announces to the table he will only play aces or any hand better than that (haha great joke!).  He looks at his cards and says "guys you wont believe this, wow, lets get this over with, All in".  He's laughing and joking until suddenly he realises he's been called by a fat fish.  Seeing his face drop was the highlight of my tournament i think.
The caller had AA whilst the annoying nit has   .  Obviously the flop is   ..... I know whats coming so i hide my head in my hoody - please ffs no heart!
The turn is the and i hear the loud girly scream.  I look up and he's run off.  Literally run off the set, he doesn't come back for the last hand and he wasn't there when i'd bagged up for the day.  I made some comments down my mic of what a bad player and annoying person i thought he was hoping that ESPN would pick it up.

So in short pretty tilted but probably got myself to blame and at least im still in........

That is hilarious! Do you think he's still running? Call him Forrest Gump tomorrow.

GL anyway

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: