blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:30:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  An interesting ruling I found on Facebook
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: An interesting ruling I found on Facebook  (Read 3414 times)
Sulphur man

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2012, 10:20:45 PM »

This is tricky, he has acted with the incorrect amount of cards ... So technically his hand is dead. However it is of no hardship just to give him the next card as it is his and everything is correct. Common sense lets them complete the hand, then you can smash the cocky twats teeth in Smiley
Or TD pulls out an automatic riddles him reloads another clip then calls security to remove the corpse headfirst via fire exit. Why just kill his hand.

way too much anger...

Just chill, tell him that he is not a very nice person and that in this hand his hand is dead.

Thank him for his custom and request he leaves by the nearest exit.

You need more angst and bad times in your young life so you get as angry as the rest of us.
Trust me i have sampled the dark side and been an extremely angry young man for many years. Quite happy to just muse about such things these days to be honest.

I've never played any game, or done anything that was so powerful at making you believe that you 'owned' it... before making you realize that you actually don't.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: