blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 10:24:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272881 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Blonde Poker Nominated for a Bluff British Poker Award - Vote!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde Poker Nominated for a Bluff British Poker Award - Vote!  (Read 11422 times)
AlunB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2012, 12:53:53 PM »

if u want a little heated debate lets talk about us not winning the best forum!

One word. Genting.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2012, 01:39:32 PM »

Neil's blog is excellent I've been reading it way longer than I first ever met him, the stick he gets for BBP spam is silly, even my friends say "ffs Channing sending me FB msg's about BBP wtf" I get them, I don't really understand why they tilt anyone lol, Its a FB msg if you cba with it just click the lil X at the top and move on with life!

As for the  award would have been a nice thing to win, I was looking forward to putting "2012 Best Poker Blog" on the top of my new site when I get it sorted Cheesy but like has been said "best blogger and social media user" if we're being totally honest I don't think I am the best Blogger + Social Media user in poker, both Neil and Vicky are better in this catorgory than me. NC a worthy winner of the award imo. It doesn't feel like i lost anything, was a lovely thing to be nominated for and loads of people recently sent msgs saying they like reading my blog is really nice, EVEN THE MTHRFKN CAMEL has been reading it!

Going to use the disappointment of missing out as a good excuse to go out drinking tonight.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2012, 01:57:09 PM »

Lildave,I dont actually mind Neils/Dtd's promoting their business as you gotta do what you gotta do. Your blog is without doubt in my mind the best one this year but as it also included social media I can see why you did not win. Fwiw I thought Tikays video blogs from last years wsop did not get the recognition they deserved.

But if you go all corporate on us, start bowing to the man and spam us with any commercial nonsense you can gtfo if you think you are getting my vote again next year. Keep it real and cutting edge Wink
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 03:51:06 PM by smashedagain » Logged

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2012, 02:27:59 PM »

Neil's blog is excellent I've been reading it way longer than I first ever met him, the stick he gets for BBP spam is silly, even my friends say "ffs Channing sending me FB msg's about BBP wtf" I get them, I don't really understand why they tilt anyone lol, Its a FB msg if you cba with it just click the lil X at the top and move on with life!

As for the  award would have been a nice thing to win, I was looking forward to putting "2012 Best Poker Blog" on the top of my new site when I get it sorted Cheesy but like has been said "best blogger and social media user" if we're being totally honest I don't think I am the best Blogger + Social Media user in poker, both Neil and Vicky are better in this catorgory than me. NC a worthy winner of the award imo. It doesn't feel like i lost anything, was a lovely thing to be nominated for and loads of people recently sent msgs saying they like reading my blog is really nice, EVEN THE MTHRFKN CAMEL has been reading it!

Going to use the disappointment of missing out as a good excuse to go out drinking tonight.

UL mate ! I did voted for u . I think u deserved it sometime very very SOON.
Btw some of the winner r not worthy winner in my opinion.. Heh but the panels
decided . Sometime u need to b closed to the panels or rather b a good bloggers!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 18, 2012, 02:37:46 PM »

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 18, 2012, 02:41:29 PM »

They can't afford you

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 18, 2012, 02:43:18 PM »

All jokes aside, it's all a load of old bollocks isn't it?

Who can really say Neil's blog is better than Dave's or vice versa?

And "Best Poker Personality". What does that even mean?

And yes, Sam Trickett plays in all the biggest cash and tournaments in the world. But does thaty make him a better player than Sam Holden or the guy whos name escapes me that won an EPT late last year?

Poker players rarely need an excuse for a piss up, so why make a completely pointless awards ceremony in order to have one?

/rant

What is Tikays mini gripe?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
strak33

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 18, 2012, 03:12:30 PM »

All jokes aside, it's all a load of old bollocks isn't it?

Who can really say Neil's blog is better than Dave's or vice versa?

And "Best Poker Personality". What does that even mean?

And yes, Sam Trickett plays in all the biggest cash and tournaments in the world. But does thaty make him a better player than Sam Holden or the guy whos name escapes me that won an EPT late last year?

Poker players rarely need an excuse for a piss up, so why make a completely pointless awards ceremony in order to have one?

/rant

Hahaha really camel please start being sensible again soon.
strak33

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 18, 2012, 03:13:32 PM »

HAHAHAHA

I read it as really. Stupid me.

Anyway please be normal camel soon.
henrik777

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 18, 2012, 03:15:59 PM »

The new modern mini you see everywhere is expensive, plastic  and shite as well as being massive compared to a real mini.*

* allegedly.

Sandy
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2012, 03:32:25 PM »

Oscars. How can you choose who is the best actor? All subjective, innit?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2012, 03:54:39 PM »

But when someone wins something for "best" of anything and a boat load of people thinks she could be "worst" then it makes a mockery of the whole thing.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2012, 04:56:56 PM »

But when someone wins something for "best" of anything and a boat load of people thinks she could be "worst" then it makes a mockery of the whole thing.

Or it's about celebrating all the good things the past 12 months in British poker have brought us and picking a notional "winner" in each section is a logical but largely symbolic inevitability.

I forget which.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2012, 05:09:16 PM »

The best thing in British poker this year will be George playing poker in his onesies after losing his prop with Stato Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: