blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:14:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Meeting with PokerStars on the IOM (shamelessly asking for votes thread)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Meeting with PokerStars on the IOM (shamelessly asking for votes thread)  (Read 775 times)
SuperJez

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2012, 12:20:47 PM »

Hi Guys,

First of all I should say I cleared this thread with Ironside before posting, he was going to post it but is unable to access a laptop this morning so I will do it instead.

PokerStars has asked for 3 players to be nominated to go and meet them on the IOM in a week or two to discuss player issues and possible improvements to the site/schedules/games/software/whatever.  I have put myself forward for this  and since its now down to the voting process its really close and I am trying my hardest to get to go on this gig.  If I go I absolutely promise to listen to every idea and every whinge that anyone from here thinks is important enough to be mentioned and to work hard to make the meeting as beneficial to the players as possible.  Obviously we have a UK perspective here and some of the UK specific ideas floating around in my head are.  Electronic verification for new players where possible (experienced players are used to being asked for KYC docs but it must put off a lot of first time depositers for good as if you are not used to it it is an unusual request.  Electronic verification is possible in a lot of of cases in the UK and would remove the need for new recreational players to be asked for document scans)....A return of the big game with a european focused slant (I feel good TV poker is the best way to attract new recreational players, I know it worked for me in 2002).  Solid attempts to remove the problems of grimming/extreme hunting to the point of sitting out when one targeted player sits out/buttoning plus a look to making the rewards problem a little more balanced and fairer in some areas plus just tons of other stuff.  Too much to list here.  Sorry to troll this place asking for votes but if I make it I will be the best candidate for the post I promise.

If you think this is decent then a vote for SuperJez here would be appreciated here

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/pokerstars-2-2-users-october-2012-meeting-voting-thread-1253634/

Also here is the thread where I originally put my "CV" up to be considered, so you can see more on what I plan on doing and also read the other candidates proposals for balance.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/pokerstars-2-2-users-october-2012-meeting-cv-thread-only-1252465/
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: