blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:12:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Boba Fett - Ongame $5k grand slam this Sunday 40% for sale - SOLD!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Boba Fett - Ongame $5k grand slam this Sunday 40% for sale - SOLD!  (Read 4113 times)
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2012, 08:22:19 PM »

I don't deal with much multi currency stuff online much at all but would I be right in thinking that you'd probably get a better rate by opening a moneybookers account in Euros and then depositing to another poker site before withdrawing than you would by withdrawing from moneybookers and taking their fees?

Alternatively, get you to send any returns to someone that has a moneybookers VIP account? Do they have lower charges or are you on a VIP account already Paul?

My Moneybookers account is in euros already.  The process of withdrawal will be moving the money from my ongame poker account (in dollars) to my ongame base account (in euros) and we will get spot rate on this.  Then withdraw to Moneybookers in Euros, where we wont lose anything.

Potential losses come from moving the funds off moneybookers.  To send from my account to another moneybookers account it costs 1% up to a max of 0.5 euros per transaction.  As Im willing to chop this with anyone who would prefer a MB transfer it will only cost you 25 euro cents and me around 3.50 euros maximum which Im fine with.  Alternatively I can send all funds that people want transferred to MB accounts to someone trustworthy with a MB VIP account (itll still cost 0.5 euros total) and they can transfer it out to everyone with no fee.  I think thats how it works but Id imagine MB have something in place to stop this sort of thing?

If you take a transfer to a euros MB account, the only ways you can get the money off without losses are, that I know of, if you have a euros bank account to withdraw to or if you want to deposit it to another site that takes euros to play on. 

On my stars account I cant deposit or withdraw in euros from moneybookers, otherwise this would be a good alternative.  When I emailed support asking why, they couldnt offer an explanation other than "you just cant"

Withdrawing from moneybookers to my bank only incurs a 1.80 euro fee which is a bowl and Im sure, split between everyone, nobody will actually miss it.  The big loss is that when my bank accepts a foreign currency transfer, it converts it at its own rate and not at spot therefore we lose some in their conversion.  Im pretty sure all UK banks convert at a similar rate so there is no way around this if you want paid in £ unfortunately

So the problem is with the conversion rate of the bank and not with moneybookers.

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2012, 08:25:20 PM »

Fuck it. Rest- Can I send Monday though?
Yeah ok since its you thats fine.  You have 3% for $165

And with that we are SOULED OUT!

ty everyone and GL us

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2012, 09:16:32 PM »

Sorry, I have the withdrawal process slightly confused.

If I withdraw to my bank from moneybookers, moneybookers charge 1.80 euros, convert the rest at their own rate and send to my bank in £, I withdraw around 1k euros by this method early September and lost around 5% against spot.

Alternatively I could withdraw directly from Ongame to my bank and the bank would convert it into £ and charge a small fee for the pleasure, however I believe this to be more than withdrawing from MB.  Im gonna find the last time I withdrew straight from ongame to bank and check how much I lost, will edit this post within an hour

dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2012, 10:19:06 PM »

U haven't won yet billy!!

Only joking, gl my little fishcake xx
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2012, 10:53:01 PM »

depends what skin you use, but if you win, dont cash anything out, message me and il prb be able to sort

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2012, 03:52:47 AM »

+1 Pleno if you can get MB$ msg me before you do anything.

Rupert
:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2012, 05:48:24 AM »

I'll probs take a few k of MB € if you win for stars/£

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2012, 05:27:34 PM »

No overlay

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2012, 11:19:18 PM »

sigh out, pretty annoying as I had a few spots where I had to make sighhhhhh folds and just couldnt get above starting stack after that.

It made the gte so I owe everyone the markup back.  Ill ship back to the people that sent on stars tonight.

Small problem with the bank transfer people, my card reader is broke so cant set up bank transfers to new people on my online banking until the new one arrives.  I ordered it last Tuesday but I dunno how long it takes for them to come through.  You can either send me your bank details and wait till I get the new card through or I can send on stars or party.  Only 4 people bank transferred to me anyway so let me know.

Rupinder, you only owe $150

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2012, 11:48:30 PM »

Yes Paul. You shall receive this tomorrow Smiley

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 12:25:18 AM »

How much is due too come back to me then fella?

Unlucky in comp.

Satellite King
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 01:09:32 AM »

All refunds have been sent now.

Thanks again for buying

Paul

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print