blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:13:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  New Poker News Site
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Poker News Site  (Read 797 times)
luckyblind

Why did I call myself lucky?

View Profile WWW
« on: June 20, 2005, 09:14:33 PM »

Firstly I would like to thank tikay and blondepoker for giving me permission to make this post about a new website aimed mainly at the Irish Poker players.

The site is http://www.antesup.com. It is a collabaration between myself and another local player - Tom Murphy. We will be bringing live updates from the WSOP from 27th June onwards concentrating mainly on the Irish players and the odd Big name player. Whilst we are there we will also help Tikay in the more difficult task of keeping up with all you blondeites!

If any of you have any feedback to give us on the site it would be most welcome ( good or bad !).

Once again thanks to Tikay for giving me permission to post this.

Mike

D 4 Events - Deepstack & Short-Handed Poker Festivals across Europe. €500 main events with €300 & €200 Side Events.

Great Structures, Fantastic Venues, Affordable entry fees.

PM for more info.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 09:44:52 PM »

You are most welcome Mike.

Mike is Mike Lacey, aka LuckyBlind, he's a blondeite too.

He was very helpful to blonde earlier this year, especially with Live Updates from some of the EPT's, & Dublin if I recall correctly. And Mike had a good comp in Deauville, we crossed swords at the tables many times & both ended up in the semi.

After play finished in Deauville most nights, we would all end up in the bar with all the female dealers. But that's another story. A great memory, joining us at the Bar were Howard Plant, Kevin O'Connell, John Duthie, Thewy, Bad Girl, Smokin Steve, Mike, Warren Karp, Rory Liffey, and gawd knows who else.

Mikle is a perfect gentleman, & blonde wish him well wth his new site. If he has half as much fun as we have with blonde he'll not do bad. Knowing Mike he will make it pay too - we still gotta master that bit!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: