blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:45:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Cycling Betting & Discussion.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 ... 139 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cycling Betting & Discussion.  (Read 286934 times)
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1470 on: October 04, 2014, 10:55:59 AM »

Three bets placed for Lombardia.

Aru 33/1 ew.

Uran 50/1 ew.

Gallopin 40/1 ew.

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

Tonji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1471 on: October 04, 2014, 11:06:41 AM »

Three bets placed for Lombardia.

Aru 33/1 ew.

Uran 50/1 ew.

Gallopin 40/1 ew.

added Jelle Vanendert 100/1 ew. He's been concentrated on one day races this year with some success. Also strong at the recent Grand Prix de Wallonie.

Tonji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1472 on: October 05, 2014, 04:29:07 PM »

Blanked in that.

But pleased for Dan Martin 

cheapwetsuit

View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: March 25, 2015, 05:45:32 AM »

Wow. Been a while since I've posted in here, but here goes...

Today sees the 3rd stage of the Volta a Catalunya as well as the Dwars door Vlaanderen.

In the former, Alejandro Valverde is a worthy 7/4 favourite to win after yesterday's sterling performance in a reduced bunch sprint. Today should see him sprinting for the win again, but only against a bunch of climbers this time around. He desperately needs the 10sec winner's time bonus, as he currently sits a massive 2:40 behind the leader.

In the latter, Niki Terpstra is a worthy 7/2 favourite after winning 3 of the last 4 editions of the race. 2nd favourite is his Etixx-QuickStep teammate Michal Kwiatkowski, who is rumoured to be there only to satisfy the sponsors by having the world champion competing.

I suggest backing the win-double at ShoutyRedMan for combined odds of approximately 11/1. You'll have to use their search function to find the markets though. BetEveryDayOfTheYear only offers about 9/1 in comparison. Still worth it if you ask me. Don't go crazy though.
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: March 25, 2015, 08:07:56 AM »

Wow. Been a while since I've posted in here, but here goes...

Today sees the 3rd stage of the Volta a Catalunya as well as the Dwars door Vlaanderen.

In the former, Alejandro Valverde is a worthy 7/4 favourite to win after yesterday's sterling performance in a reduced bunch sprint. Today should see him sprinting for the win again, but only against a bunch of climbers this time around. He desperately needs the 10sec winner's time bonus, as he currently sits a massive 2:40 behind the leader.

In the latter, Niki Terpstra is a worthy 7/2 favourite after winning 3 of the last 4 editions of the race. 2nd favourite is his Etixx-QuickStep teammate Michal Kwiatkowski, who is rumoured to be there only to satisfy the sponsors by having the world champion competing.

I suggest backing the win-double at ShoutyRedMan for combined odds of approximately 11/1. You'll have to use their search function to find the markets though. BetEveryDayOfTheYear only offers about 9/1 in comparison. Still worth it if you ask me. Don't go crazy though.

terpstra looks soild, but went for a bit of ew value on Debusschere, 18/1 with pp. had a reasonable start to season, 12th in the omloop and 7th in KBK, could be riding himself into some good form and field not as strong here as those races.
Tonji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1475 on: March 28, 2015, 01:17:36 PM »

well done CWS & Nell for popping in. Finding time to post is difficult at the mo, but I'll throw a few things in when time is available.

Impressive strong ride by Thomas at E3, super strong. Can't see how Sky can not have him leading at P-R. Despite Wiggins wanting leadership there, he needs to prove he's in shape, & not shown it yet.

Any thoughts on Flanders? I've got a Vanmarcke ticket at 6/1, shown he's in great shape, but yet to finish anything off. Tactically he can be a bit flaky.

nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: March 28, 2015, 06:53:27 PM »

well done CWS & Nell for popping in. Finding time to post is difficult at the mo, but I'll throw a few things in when time is available.

Impressive strong ride by Thomas at E3, super strong. Can't see how Sky can not have him leading at P-R. Despite Wiggins wanting leadership there, he needs to prove he's in shape, & not shown it yet.

Any thoughts on Flanders? I've got a Vanmarcke ticket at 6/1, shown he's in great shape, but yet to finish anything off. Tactically he can be a bit flaky.

i think stannard and thomas should be the main men for P-R, i like stannard if its a wet version. wiggo win would be the dream but i cant see it happening. is he not planning on a warm up over the cobbles?

flanders i had 5's on cancellera so thats gone out the window! vanmarcke and standar were my original thoughts after cancellera's injury, etixx will be strong as always. vanmarcke will be a danger if chosing an aggressive strategy, he was proactive at e3, just didnt work out for him
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: March 29, 2015, 11:01:44 AM »

ghent - wevelgem today, like the profile of degenkolb, 15/2 with pp. due to wet weather forecast i couldnt resist stannard at 50's(!)paddy paying 4 places also
Tonji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1478 on: March 29, 2015, 11:21:43 AM »

ghent - wevelgem today, like the profile of degenkolb, 15/2 with pp. due to wet weather forecast i couldnt resist stannard at 50's(!)paddy paying 4 places also

gl Nell, I'm hoping the wind blows & Etixx blow the race open with echelons. Small EW interest in Matteo Trentin at 33/1 here.

nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: March 29, 2015, 11:46:50 AM »

gl Nell, I'm hoping the wind blows & Etixx blow the race open with echelons. Small EW interest in Matteo Trentin at 33/1 here.

he went well at e3, and etixx are always super strong, such depth for the classics, so good chance of a sweat. glgl
Tonji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1480 on: March 29, 2015, 01:42:46 PM »

Reports of lots of crashes and injuries, Cav also down. Could be a small group that comes to the finish.

Tonji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1481 on: March 29, 2015, 04:52:54 PM »

Wind blows Thomas into a ditch, but he's a tough nut & back up into the front chase group. 

Tonji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1482 on: March 29, 2015, 05:25:58 PM »

"HEAD & HEART" - Chapeau Luca Paolini. Great race.

Tonji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1483 on: March 29, 2015, 05:27:47 PM »

nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: March 29, 2015, 05:39:16 PM »

sounds like a mad race, been out the house so need to watch the highlights. nice win for paolini, good to see given the graft he puts in for kristoff
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 ... 139 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: