blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:41:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Sky Sports Televised cash games, starring...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sky Sports Televised cash games, starring...  (Read 23087 times)
robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: April 04, 2013, 06:51:53 AM »

Posted on Hendon Mob after conversation with Neil

Hi

I met Neil the other day and he mentioned to me about this forum thread and a few other comments on facebook, so I thought I would post my view to anyone that was interested;

Pre Flop - suited Queen, 6 handed, just a speculative £25 raise

Flop - just a £75 continuation bet

Turn - Neil bets £25, I take this as weak so I float turn with intention check-bet or bet-reraise the river

River - Neil bets over pot £275, this bet confused me and I fall completely into his trap and make a spewy raise on the basis that Neil has bet a + pot amount in order NOT to be re-raised - so he actually has a hand that he can't call a RR.

River 2: I RR. Neil min re-raises me back, he clearly has a 6, but I don't see how he can have ever have 86 here because he would RR more as I am repping a 6 and he would want to get be paid handsomely with 86.

River 3: I feel if I re-raise his back here he will fold a 6, and I pick an amount that I would RR if I really had 86 - he does fold his 6.

There is a lot of history with me and Neil - we are friends and have played together on and off for years, I think the fold is fine because I expected him to fold his 6 here. In terms of who is good/bad, I am a businessmen who plays poker maybe 6-12 times a year, Neil is a professional who earns a living from poker and has done for years, I'm quite sure he would skin me over time if we played regularly enough.

Cheers Rob
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: