blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:02:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  I-Poker Software: Suggestions and Improvements thread for DTD use
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I-Poker Software: Suggestions and Improvements thread for DTD use  (Read 6140 times)
Dino

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2013, 01:29:34 PM »

how do you log out once you have auto logged in on ipoker. got a mate round here and wanna go through some of his hand histories so need to lo out of my account and into his.

i cant even log out and everytime i open the site it logs me in auto.
Once you have logged in go to "setting" and untick "auto login"
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2013, 01:31:40 PM »

pffft my rudeness tickles me and gets me through the day! xx

edit also sigh at being in the same sentence as herbie like that Sad
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 01:33:45 PM by titaniumbean » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2013, 01:33:54 PM »

do you think it gets your point across well?

I think it does exactly the opposite, especially when you are capable of erudtion and no doubt have a lot of knowledge that could be of real help in effecting change

Don't worry, I will be off my high-horse soon

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2013, 02:37:42 PM »

Not sure if this is a flaw but,
I got all in pre with AQ v AK and QJ and clicked the rb button as the turn card fell in anticipation of losing.
Binked the Q on the river and scooped 3800 chips, and then got the rb as well as the pot to take me to 5300 chips
Guessing this shouldn't really happen

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
maccer2613

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2013, 02:55:35 PM »

I got all in pre with AQ v AK and QJ and clicked the rb button as the turn card fell in anticipation of losing.
Binked the Q on the river and scooped 3800 chips, and then got the rb as well as the pot to take me to 5300 chips

what was the tourney - not the DTD sat ? It shouldn't give you the extra if you go back over the starting chips
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2013, 03:09:08 PM »

what was the tourney - not the DTD sat ? It shouldn't give you the extra if you go back over the starting chips

Feeder for the satellite.
I knew it shouldn't, that's why I posted...

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2013, 03:12:44 PM »

It is much better that way.  It works out if you are allowed a rebuy at the start of the hand, which seems the best way to do it, and I am failry sure is consistent with every other site I play on bar one which I won't name.  

By contrast, if I join the rebuy on say, Sly Poker, I sit in the BB, click the immediate rebuy and it folds round.  Then Sly Poker tells me I have too many chips to rebuy.   Every so often I forget about this and accidently raise the first hand only to be met by disciplined folds.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
maccer2613

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2013, 03:25:11 PM »

Shows how much notice I take of it then !

I knew it worked it out at the start of the hand but then didn't think it gave you the chips if you got back above the required amount ?
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2013, 05:07:46 PM »

do you think it gets your point across well?

I think it does exactly the opposite, especially when you are capable of erudtion and no doubt have a lot of knowledge that could be of real help in effecting change

Don't worry, I will be off my high-horse soon

I have given lots of excellent constructive criticism/advice/reasoning previously and got precisely nowhere, hence I don't bother anymore, and just make myself chuckle with rants.

I'm bad at wordyness, and have to look up a bunch of the words in each of your posts!]

High horses always welcome, neeiiighhhhhhh thumbs up
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2013, 05:51:41 PM »

OK, so say "just have an always visible 'auto add' on tick box like the rebuy ones." as you have just done

Emotive language calling stuff and people "morons" and "conning pieces of trash" like Mr Herbert and you (often) employ to criticise software is much less likely to be helpful in achieving the type of imporovements you want to see.
hey sorry I missed this telling off earlier. My post was meant as a joke and can see that it did not come across as a joke.

Who actually gives a toss if I had the re buy instead of the add on? No one cares if I am too stupid to distinguish Between the two. Its got absolutely naff all to do with software and I ain't got no complaints. Carry on as you were Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2013, 05:54:29 PM »

It is much better that way.  It works out if you are allowed a rebuy at the start of the hand, which seems the best way to do it, and I am failry sure is consistent with every other site I play on bar one which I won't name.  

By contrast, if I join the rebuy on say, Sly Poker, I sit in the BB, click the immediate rebuy and it folds round.  Then Sly Poker tells me I have too many chips to rebuy.   Every so often I forget about this and accidently raise the first hand only to be met by disciplined folds.

It's not the way it works on old-DTD, nor 888.

I'm not really complaining, it helped to get me a seat for tonight. Just pointing out what I saw as an anomaly

Discostu

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2013, 05:55:30 PM »

Definitely have the right amount of players showing...it has been so far out this week on 50 seats GTD where you have to manually work where tourney is at
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2013, 09:21:53 PM »

This appears to be a DTD specific one - not all skins

Everytime I make a note on someone its shows that I have added them as a "buddy". No matter how many times I "unbuddy" them, it keeps re-adding them as a buddy!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2013, 09:28:47 PM »

Definitely have the right amount of players showing...it has been so far out this week on 50 seats GTD where you have to manually work where tourney is at
did you time the sat wrong tonight stu and bubbled blinding out.. "Disco Dtd" or something

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
h

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2013, 11:47:43 PM »

just finished third in grand prix sat  2 seats

pop up message congrats you won $0

Tournament name Start date Place Tournament buy-in Player buy-in Win iPoints earned
Dusk GP Golden Chip 2013-02-28 22:00 3 £2.00 + £0.20 win  £36.00

money there no problem just message wrong  
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 11:50:09 PM by h » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: