blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:54:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272600 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  DTD 300 and GPS Newcastle. SOLD OUT
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD 300 and GPS Newcastle. SOLD OUT  (Read 12896 times)
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2013, 03:43:36 PM »

Ray had about 200 at first break.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2013, 07:43:25 PM »

Our hero is grinding a shortstack of 95k going what I guess will be 3k-6k a500 if Facebook updates to be believed.

52 remaining, 42 make the money.

GL Ray 'Morty' Norton.

Allez!!
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2013, 08:24:12 PM »

" The Mort " can grind the bubble  ........  Kill  it  Ray
edgascoigne

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2013, 08:26:19 PM »

Gowannnn Morty!!

Allez!!
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2013, 08:38:10 PM »

rofl prob rather he had a short stack

gowan mondy
geordieneil
we are we are we are the mods

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2013, 11:18:18 PM »

sigh

good effort tho Ray.....near freeroll for all in nottingham at least

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2013, 02:37:16 AM »

Busted 33rd for 670, pretty yoyo day.

Started really good, had a toughish seat with Jamie Dale on my direct left and George Clyde Smith (11th PCA) 2 to his left. Felt like I was in control of the table for the 2-3 hours I was there and chipped up to 200k. Then lost 50k to GCS in a really std spot were board runout was dirty.

Got moved table and with 50 odd remaining we should've bust, open KJss folds to bb who peels, flop As10s7 he just c/c and donks the 4 turn, I call, turn is an o/s 8, he checks, I should give up here but made a mistake and had a go and he calls with 87ss, obv it's all going in on the flop but once he c/c the flop we win the pot so often here plus get the lot if it's a spade, sigh.

Then got owned pretty hard by mulhulz (?) on here and lost half our stack leaving us with 10bbs, won a flip and soon after jammed 15bbs AJ into QQ and got there, nice life etc etc. Very next hand The Camel jams utg for 43k @ 3/6k, I kinda slowrolled him in the bb with A7os but eventually called, he had A9hh lol, flop A75, we didnt win.

We then got moved again 2 off the bubble, abs terrible time to come to a new table. On the bubble it folds round to sb, he limps, I have 25bbs and he has 35ish, I 3x A7os, he calls, flop 972ss, I cb he calls, turn is two spades, he checks and I decide to bet again, 1/3 pot, he snap jams, (early thoughts confirmed afterwards that he was a rec), it was one of those spots were it's so hard for him to have it but they just always do, I tanked for a while but let it go, he let me see one and it was the , FMEL. He said he had As5c, but then we spoke a bit more and he said he had 52cc and never folds the hand because he has kids who are 5 and 2, he then swore down on his kids' lives that he was telling the truth, lolz live pokers.

Soon as the bubble burst we lose a flip, then getn better than 2/1 on the call in BB lose J8<<<AQ, after getting a couple of jams thru we ship 95k @ 5/10k with K9os utg +2 (eff +3 as joke nitty guy in hj had 2bbs), it's bottom of my Kx range but it's fine, folds to BB who's a nit, happy days, oh you have AA, nmind, door card was a king ball as well, definitely thought we were going to bink.

No idea what the score was with the payout structure but 580 min cash for a 440 event, when 1st prize is <25%, is pretty absurd imo. Whilst the structure was ok etc etc I couldn't justify travelling to play one.

Not a bad start though and we'll see what happens with the 300.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 02:46:51 AM by mondatoo » Logged
edgascoigne

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2013, 05:17:29 AM »

Great effort monda

Allez!!
h

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2013, 12:28:29 PM »

Gowannnn Morty!!

i never watch this watched it on you tube last night not a bad film

good effort Morty Norton
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2013, 02:42:52 PM »

Then got owned pretty hard by mulhulz (?) on here and lost half our stack leaving us with 10bbs, won a flip and soon after jammed 15bbs AJ into QQ and got there, nice life etc etc. Very next hand The Camel jams utg for 43k @ 3/6k, I kinda slowrolled him in the bb with A7os but eventually called, he had A9hh lol, flop A75, we didnt win.

I'm just a showdown monkey once I've underrepped my hand preflop. Some kid called pleno1 told me that if we have no buttons beginning with f then we're allowed to be stubborn. ^^

you played super good though. I was wondering about the A7o call but then thought 'if anyone on this table knows SS call offs it's monda' Smiley
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2013, 04:58:41 PM »

I'm just a showdown monkey once I've underrepped my hand preflop. Some kid called pleno1 told me that if we have no buttons beginning with f then we're allowed to be stubborn. ^^

you played super good though. I was wondering about the A7o call but then thought 'if anyone on this table knows SS call offs it's monda' Smiley

It was a bad spot for me to barrel when we had dynamic from you donking the previous pot we played.

The A7 hand, I thought it was really close which was why I took a while, had a look at the maths yday and we need The Camel to be jamming 34.7% for it to be a call:

22+, A2+, K5+, K2s+, QT+, Q8s+, J9s

I think he won't be jamming some of the Kx but is jamming the rest as well as including some other hands so he's definitely around the 35-40% mark, minimum, imo, I think mathematically it's a call but maybe in this comp we could fold, meh spot.

My ranges are tighter live than online since we have a much bigger edge live ofc. The hand I said I normally never fold, I folded Q2ss when you showed AK in the BB, I'd definitely shipped it online,  and online this A7 is a snap vs anyone with a clue. My bustout hand is pretty close as well, obv we're never folding KJ though and would expect most would jam K10 so again marginal/fine.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2013, 07:36:28 PM »

It was a bad spot for me to barrel when we had dynamic from you donking the previous pot we played.

The A7 hand, I thought it was really close which was why I took a while, had a look at the maths yday and we need The Camel to be jamming 34.7% for it to be a call:

I think he won't be jamming some of the Kx but is jamming the rest as well as including some other hands so he's definitely around the 35-40% mark, minimum, imo, I think mathematically it's a call but maybe in this comp we could fold, meh spot.

My ranges are tighter live than online since we have a much bigger edge live ofc. The hand I said I normally never fold, I folded Q2ss when you showed AK in the BB, I'd definitely shipped it online,  and online this A7 is a snap vs anyone with a clue. My bustout hand is pretty close as well, obv we're never folding KJ though and would expect most would jam K10 so again marginal/fine.

The time I jammed two rounds previously I had 87s although that was OTB.

I had total junk for 16 hands, and really couldn't afford to let the blinds go through me again.

Think I would jammed if I saw a king first card.

Also any two suited connectors, any pair, basically anything.

Think it was a pretty easy call with A7

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2013, 10:59:26 PM »

I had total junk for 16 hands, and really couldn't afford to let the blinds go through me again.

If you jam any King then yeah it's a snap, I didn't think you were though. would much rather jam atc from the button than K2 utg and you folded button twice <10bbs if I remember correctly so didn't expect you to be jamming that wide.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2013, 02:34:20 AM »

If you jam any King then yeah it's a snap, I didn't think you were though. would much rather jam atc from the button than K2 utg and you folded button twice <10bbs if I remember correctly so didn't expect you to be jamming that wide.

Geezer on my immediate left had about a million bbs and he had called asmall allin with some random crap before you sat at the table.

I'd rather take my chances against someone who might fold pre.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2013, 10:05:15 AM »

Geezer on my immediate left had about a million bbs and he had called asmall allin with some random crap before you sat at the table.

I'd rather take my chances against someone who might fold pre.

yah he didn't like folding at all -- pretty sure he would have called your SB shove with close to 100%. Think it might have been a good spot for you to limp stab sb v bb as he wasn't very raisy, just very cally.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: