blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:12:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  From a generic Degree to a leading Poker Practitioner
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: From a generic Degree to a leading Poker Practitioner  (Read 72128 times)
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: January 12, 2014, 04:24:10 AM »

Chris should be getting overly egotistical if he does bink the world on Sunday, it's all about stacking bro's and slapping hoes these days.  FML I should not be allowed to drink anymore!!!!
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 12, 2014, 04:26:16 AM »

haha lets hope tomson5847362101191837374. 80k would be about .5% if gillys net worth right?

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 12, 2014, 04:30:34 AM »

I heard that Gills net worth was the only thing stopping the UK economy from collapsing completely!  I also heard that if Gill were to drop his wallet he would change the orbit of the planet.
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 12, 2014, 04:32:11 AM »

I heard that Gills net worth was the only thing stopping the UK economy from collapsing completely!  I also heard that if Gill were to drop his wallet he would change the orbit of the planet.

shame he couldnt pay for a haircut with it Wink

JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 12, 2014, 01:09:08 PM »

Pushing all my Sunday run good towards Verndog.

Don't care if I brick the entire world tomorrow, as long as Chris gets the world without feeling the need to get overly egotistical

ha mate your too kind, would love it alot! if i bink,ill refund your sunday grind for you. and dont u dare go adding the million and the sunday warmup into the schedule! Wink

Time for a £2k schedule then, locked up!

JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 12, 2014, 10:35:10 PM »

in b4 verndog diary

(saving this quote to be used as my first post when he inevitably sets one up)

verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 13, 2014, 03:49:02 AM »

in b4 verndog diary

(saving this quote to be used as my first post when he inevitably sets one up)

for some reason i have to revise tomorrow (which i wont) but thanks!

JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 14, 2014, 12:52:06 PM »

Wind up sessions

Got  a little frustrated at the game last night having found two deep runs, just for it to amount to very little (150th in Big $11, 20th in $3re after being 1/25 - sighhhhhhhhh)

Saying that I've been breaking even over the past few sessions, just need a bit of run good to close it all out.

Meanwhile I've managed to recruit good ol' verndog for Blue Blood Poker. Think he absolutely has the right attitude to get further in the game, always willing to listen to advice on hands/lines, and would like to see him do so. Feel like Blue Blood are definitely getting stronger heading in the right direction.

Luke Barradell

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 14, 2014, 01:05:46 PM »

What is blue blood?
JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 14, 2014, 01:11:47 PM »

What is blue blood?

A group of poker players, about 50 of us or so.

I'm currently on the committee, when finding new members we think mentality and attitude to learn and adapt to the game is absolutely key. At the same time all members are pretty chilled out and friendly, and most of all enjoy the game, whether it's playing live or online.

tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 14, 2014, 01:24:05 PM »

Run worse Vern  Grin
Luke Barradell

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 14, 2014, 03:31:49 PM »

So its more of a community of players rather than a staking group?
JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 14, 2014, 04:32:57 PM »

So its more of a community of players rather than a staking group?

Yeah exactly that. Which leads me onto my next post topic...

The Staking Debacle

I've been staked online recently by BB, which I'm very grateful for. However being backed by friends so to speak leaves me very limited as to how I am able to move up in stakes. I currently have a friend who gets coached regularly and is member of training websites, I basically act as a sponge trying to absorb his knowledge to better my game. It's pretty great he does this for me as I get a lot more out of it than he does, however it basically means I'm one level lower than where I'd like to be as i receive certain trends one stage too late.

This has lead me into applying for staking for online play through sites. Problem is I'm not sure how much work I will be expected to do for PokerPlayer when they get back to me, but don't imagine it will be absolute chunks, not at this stage at least. Really want to get further within the online game, although ideally would play a lot more live, but it's a lot more difficult finding a live backer as supposed to an online backer. Saying that when I need to sell %ages for live ones I'm able to do so, which is simple enough and quite nice to fall back on.

CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 14, 2014, 08:22:24 PM »

What is blue blood?

I'm currently on the committee, when finding new members we think mentality and attitude to learn and adapt to the game is absolutely key. At the same time all members are pretty chilled out and friendly, and most of all enjoy the game, whether it's playing live or online.

Who own blue blood ? Are they good ? Is Pete W the guy that teach poker in BB ?  #WAL
JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 14, 2014, 08:25:18 PM »

What is blue blood?

Who own blue blood ? Are they good ? Is Pete W the guy that teach poker in BB ?  #WAL

No one owns BB, the members run it. Some decent players within the team, all players looking to learn and improve.

Pete W is no longer in the team, nor did I ever get any lessons from him whilst he was in the team Wink

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: