blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:41:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272587 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  From a generic Degree to a leading Poker Practitioner
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: From a generic Degree to a leading Poker Practitioner  (Read 72202 times)
JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: February 05, 2014, 12:21:39 PM »

Will start posting more pictures. Looks a bit dead without the occasional gif

Luke Barradell

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 10, 2014, 02:03:34 AM »

Rehman says hi
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 10, 2014, 02:05:19 AM »

Rehman says hi

haha this is genius!

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 10, 2014, 02:05:54 AM »

loooool

DrDreh
RehK47

The Rehfish

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 10, 2014, 02:07:21 AM »

Rehman itt

a law student at nottingham university, rehman is indeed terrible
JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 11, 2014, 02:41:35 PM »

New setup!

After needing one for a looong time, over the weekend I managed to sort out a new setup. I had spoken to my backer and he was in absolute shock that I currently used just a laptop and its touchpad, with the likelihood of Carpal tunnel syndrome increasing day by day. My room looked like it belonged to a 12 year old with everything stored in makeshift crap I created throughout my design technology lessons, so finally thought it was about time I took a trip to Ikea.

Absolutely love the being in ikea, or at least I do until I get it all home, and realise there's a reason as to why it fits in my car. Bought all the stuff Saturday afternoon, it probably took me about 15 hours total to put all the stuff together, tied in with moving pretty much everything from my room to the skip it's been a long long weekend. Finally Monday night I completed it, although I expect to move out in the next 6 months or so it's good to have all the stuff to transfer to a new pad.

It now looks like this, the next thing that needs re-doing is the cringeworthy wallpaper and colour scheme. However I definitely don't feel like moving anything for years:

Click to see full-size image.

Thought I would leave some unashamed plugging of my mates website, www.pokerpie.net. All done by Leon Iacono (GP finalist back in the day) there's a lot of light hearted funny material, and it's very early days. Might even contribute to a post or two myself in the future.

JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 11, 2014, 02:43:31 PM »

In the near future I will probably swap the laptop for another monitor, and just leave the laptop as a processor, almost like a desktop computer. The monitor is nabbed from my parents office, so alternatively I may just upgrade it to a bigger screen (currently 22 inch)

Ice Shade
The Forming Pride Of Nottingham

View Profile WWW
« Reply #337 on: February 11, 2014, 02:58:10 PM »

The fact you grind as you do, with the profits you make....on a laptop?!?!?! Mother of god the moment you get an actual grinders setup im scared how much the volume is gonna shoot up. Not to mention gameplay through just feeling more comfortable!

Winning Isnt Everything...Wanting To Is...
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 11, 2014, 03:45:16 PM »

The fact you grind as you do, with the profits you make....on a laptop?!?!?! Mother of god the moment you get an actual grinders setup im scared how much the volume is gonna shoot up. Not to mention gameplay through just feeling more comfortable!

I'm sure there's a euphemism, or at the very least a "that's what she said", moment in here somewhere, but I just can't find it....

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
Ice Shade
The Forming Pride Of Nottingham

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: February 11, 2014, 03:54:46 PM »

I'm sure there's a euphemism, or at the very least a "that's what she said", moment in here somewhere, but I just can't find it....

Got me thinking now as well....fuck.

Winning Isnt Everything...Wanting To Is...
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 11, 2014, 03:56:55 PM »

Got me thinking now as well....fuck.

Well, there's one from me.

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 15, 2014, 02:30:12 PM »

The full set up!

Having previously bought a desk and what not from ikea, as well as adding a monitor, I've bought chunks of things to help with my grinding. I find it hard to believe the heater I was on and the results I got the way I was previously set up, so I'm now officially able to be labelled as "all the gear, no idea".

Invested in an ergonomic mousemat, a wired mouse a beautiful chair as well as investing in StackAndTile software. If you have not heard of SAT, I can confirm it is an absolute god send when trying to grind across 3+ poker websites. It's like an advanced version of table ninja in regards to bringing table to front when action is required, but it has a specific stack for all tables when no action is required or you are not in a hand, you can bring specific tables to the front whenever you require them as well as setting up x amount of slots, so you are able to see action across all tables if needed.

Re: poker play, start of the week managed to chop a comp for $900 on Party, the payouts there are mad paying 20% of field, then top place typically recieving 20% of the guarantee, meaning 1st place is pretty weak. In the last 2 sessions have spun into $500 makeup after snap withdrawing all profits, time to work and handle any potential downswing hat could happen from here like a boss.

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 15, 2014, 05:13:52 PM »

New poker setup hey? where have I read that before... Pics plz.

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 15, 2014, 11:19:19 PM »

All fish get new setup eventually! The pros grind on their dining room table

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 15, 2014, 11:26:24 PM »

New poker setup hey? where have I read that before... Pics plz.

Just realised you have already supplied pics. That chair is ridic tho.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: