blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 10:41:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272718 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Official ISPT Wembley thread: DTD partner with ISPT and guarantee first at €1m
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 70 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official ISPT Wembley thread: DTD partner with ISPT and guarantee first at €1m  (Read 271867 times)
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: April 30, 2013, 10:43:22 AM »

Similar to Eck's question regarding multiple Day 1 tokens...

1) Like many players I'm aiming to win multiple Day 1 tokens. I know that, due to work commitments, I can only play a maximum of three Day 1s (one of which is the last online one). If I were to win 4+ Day 1 tokens but not advance to Day 2 with any of my Day 1 bullets, would the others just become null and void or could they be used for either a) ISPT side events or b) future DTD events.

2) If I were lucky enough to advance to Day 2 in the first online Day 1 satellite and then win subsequent Day 1 tokens would they be refunded as cash?

Apologies if answers to these questions are covered elsewhere.

1) Yes they become null and void

2) Yes they get refunded

GLGL bud

Richard is correct, thanks

Tyty, Richard (gl to you too bud) and Rich (ditto).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: April 30, 2013, 01:46:17 PM »

Dusk Till Dawn Announces Official Travel Partner

Dusk Till Dawn have announced they are teaming up with MainEventTravel.com to offer the very best options, prices and customer service to all players attending events both at Dusk Till Dawn in Nottingham and associated events such as the ISPT.

Dusk Till Dawn owner Rob Yong explains "MainEventTravel.com is specifically focussed on meeting the needs of poker players, who are notoriously last minute planners - me included! MET are able to get better prices by leveraging their buying power and can give a more dedicated service to our players - it's a no brainer to get them on board to help with travel and accommodation with our club events and our external projects such as the ISPT."

MainEventTravel.com Director Tom Reynolds reiterates this point “since launch in early 2012, MainEventTravel.com has fast become the default booking site for poker players attending live events. Working closely with the major players in the industry such as Dusk Till Dawn means we can commit to more rooms with our partner hotels and really look to drive down prices for the players. Combine this aggressive pricing with our industry specific knowledge and benefits such as Last Longer competitions for our customers, free wireless, late check-outs and breakfast means we are now positioned to offer ALL players the perfect package for their poker trips”

Satellite Winners
Players who win their seats for live events at DTD or the ISPT will automatically be presented with a discount voucher to be used for their accommodation for the event. Satellite winners will also have access to the MET Concierge service allowing them access and information to plan all aspects of their trips to the events. DTD are running some amazing satellites for the ISPT and players are winning €300 Day 1 seats for as little as €2! Register for your account online with DTD today to win your way to Wembley.

Travel Store
There will be a MainEventTravel.com Store on site during major events at DTD allowing players the flexibility to simply stroll up to the MET counter and book and pay for a room close by. This travel store will be replicated at Wembley helping players with flight, transport and accommodation solutions throughout their ISPT visit to the Venue of Legends. DTD players will also be able to book packages for future events at great discounts.

MainEventTravel.com Special Events
Full details to be announced but MET and DTD have agreed they will join forces later this year for a HUGE event in Nottingham. There are also a number of special promotions planned for MET and DTD customers to participate in offering customers the chance to win a sponsorship package (including hotels) for marquee DTD events. Watch this space for further details.

Prize Draw
To celebrate this announcement MainEventTravel.com is offering a FREE prize draw for ALL new customers who open an account at www.maineventtravel.com throughout May. Simply enter your details to register for an account and you will have the opportunity to win accommodation to a DTD event of your choice this summer.

More information on this exciting partnership can be requested by email info@maineventtravel.com or telephone 0845 094 1012.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: April 30, 2013, 02:01:11 PM »

Side Events announced as part of ISPT Wembley Schedule

Clocks, late reg, stacks etc etc

Click to see full-size image.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 06:21:31 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: May 01, 2013, 10:26:08 AM »

Feeders, today as usual......

* 7.30pm Daily €3 Mega Feeder, 50 x €33 seats GTD

* Hourly €2 feeders, 1 x €33 seat GTD

* 8.30pm Daily €30 freezeout, 5 x €300 Day 1 ISPT seats GTD

* 9.30pm Daily €10 Cheap Seat Freezeout  1 x €300 Day 1 ISPT seat GTD

My eyes are open wide
tipp1986

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: May 01, 2013, 08:03:54 PM »

Is it possible to get my €33 token redeemed for points. It was meant to be my rebuy token on Sunday night but I did not realise it needed to be exchanged for points to allow for a rebuy. Dont really have the bankroll anymore for €33 buyins as ive returned to education so id appreciate it if I can get the points. Probably makes sense anyway as it the points will ease the overlays as il be using them for smaller satts.

Bealathalubaigh8
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: May 01, 2013, 09:38:09 PM »

Is it possible to get my €33 token redeemed for points. It was meant to be my rebuy token on Sunday night but I did not realise it needed to be exchanged for points to allow for a rebuy. Dont really have the bankroll anymore for €33 buyins as ive returned to education so id appreciate it if I can get the points. Probably makes sense anyway as it the points will ease the overlays as il be using them for smaller satts.

Bealathalubaigh8

Suggest you follow the instructions in the last section of http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/satellite-winners.php

email them and see what they say. It does say it has to be done in advance though

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: May 03, 2013, 02:52:16 PM »

Feeders, today as usual......

* 7.30pm Daily €3 Mega Feeder, 50 x €33 seats GTD

* Hourly €2 feeders, 1 x €33 seat GTD

* 8.30pm Daily €30 freezeout, 5 x €300 Day 1 ISPT seats GTD

* 9.30pm Daily €10 Cheap Seat Freezeout  1 x €300 Day 1 ISPT seat GTD

and................

IT'S 200 SEATS AGAIN - online this Sunday at 8.30pm, last week we got 488 players with 41% of the field bagging a €300 seat, after Sundays mega sat we will have over 600 players already qualified into Day 1's

« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 04:02:10 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: May 03, 2013, 03:44:18 PM »

just looked over the satellite schedule and only just noticed the 100 seat guaranteed over the 3 following sundays (after this week)...

does this mean for those 3  Sundays there are

100 seats guaranteed for a 33 euro token at 5pm
then another 100 seats guaranteed for a 33 euro seat at 6pm
then 100 day 1 seats guaranteed at 7pm
then the actual day 1 at 830pm.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: May 03, 2013, 03:46:59 PM »

just looked over the satellite schedule and only just noticed the 100 seat guaranteed over the 3 following sundays (after this week)...

patience

will announce the satellite schedule for next week onwards after the 200 seater on Sunday

All focus at the moment on beating 488 (from last Sunday) by some way this Sunday....

My eyes are open wide
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: May 03, 2013, 03:54:57 PM »

patience

will announce the satellite schedule for next week onwards after the 200 seater on Sunday

All focus at the moment on beating 488 (from last Sunday) by some way this Sunday....

sorry...it was on page 36 of this forum so I assumed I had missed it before

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: May 03, 2013, 03:57:09 PM »

patience

sorry...it was on page 36 of this forum so I assumed I had missed it before

nope its just been updated today (and therefore on here as the source link has changed)

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: May 03, 2013, 06:11:31 PM »

Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c5av8a2u8x0

My eyes are open wide
Skippy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #567 on: May 03, 2013, 07:48:31 PM »

It's funny watching all the late reg wannabes registering and unregistering for the 7:30 so the tournament starts with exactly 56 runners.
Free_Rollin

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: May 03, 2013, 10:17:36 PM »

Hi, I apologise if this question has already been answered, I've tried looking for the answer, but it is a big thread!

My question is regarding the whole process in which day 1 players make day 2. My understanding is that if 200 people play the first day 1, the top 10%, i.e. 20 players, will go through to day 2. Now lets say, on the next day 1, there are 300 players, so again the top 10%, in this case 30, go through. However, it's been mentioned throughout this thread that day 1s are not satellites, but just like any other day 1 of any other tournament. But, when it comes close to that magic 10% figure, players will inevitably slow down (become tighter, think more about decisions, hollywood, etc). So does this mean that one day 1 may very well play a different number of levels to another day 1? If this is the case, then it will start to play out like a satellite, right?

Again, sorry if this has been answered and sorry if I've missed something completely obvious. I just wanted to know if there is some mechanism in place which prevents one day 1 playing 12 levels (hypothetical number) and another day 1 playing 15 levels.

(On a side note, event sounds incredible and thank God it's after most of my exams).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: May 03, 2013, 10:26:51 PM »

Day Ones are going to play different levels depending on runners, and obviously the Wembley bubble might be prolonged

Its a different concept

blinds then re-set for day 2 and everyone restarts at 100-200 on Day 2a-2b having carried their stack through....there is no need to have a mechanism...

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 70 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: