blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:58:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  APAT WCOAP Results at DTD
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: APAT WCOAP Results at DTD  (Read 8143 times)
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2013, 02:06:59 AM »

I have seen a lot of names mentioned which are known Pro's. I thought APAT was for amateurs ?

Are Pro's now allowed to play or has this always been the case.

Looks like it was a great event by the way ..congrats.

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
DesD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2013, 12:04:50 AM »

I have seen a lot of names mentioned which are known Pro's. I thought APAT was for amateurs ?

Are Pro's now allowed to play or has this always been the case.

Looks like it was a great event by the way ..congrats.

Ta, it was a great long weekend.

There were a couple of open events, which pros are very welcome to take part in. The winner of one of our open events (a pro) turned up to play in our main event the following day but was turned away as it was clearly titled as an amateur event.   He understood and accepted his buy in back.
relaedgc

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2013, 02:38:43 AM »

Richard,

Is that the Alistair Carins I recollect from Luton who, if memory serves, was the incredibly unfortunate victim of the Great White Shark attack?

Does he play at DTD regularly? I know he was (is?) based out of Hunstanton, Norfolk. I was trying to get in touch with him recently.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
Friedrich Nietzsche
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2013, 05:01:45 AM »

Richard,

Is that the Alistair Carins I recollect from Luton who, if memory serves, was the incredibly unfortunate victim of the Great White Shark attack?

Does he play at DTD regularly? I know he was (is?) based out of Hunstanton, Norfolk. I was trying to get in touch with him recently.

Same one, though I have heard different stories over his injuries. If he's at dtd on Saturday, you want me to get him to contact you?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
relaedgc

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2013, 05:54:49 AM »

No, but thank you.

The reason I wanted him has been and gone.

He tells a good story about it, all the same!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
Friedrich Nietzsche
s4ooter

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2013, 06:39:08 PM »

Richard,

I remember him telling me the story sat next to each other at Goliath in Cov in its maiden year.

Also glad there was no pics of my face after Mr Gascoigne wins that pot vs Carla.....It put me in 9th place (the FT bubble boy) never been so annoyed to lock up a profit!

Co-Presenter of "In The Muck Poker" Podcast
Pointless Champion - Blonde 2013

Blogging at http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=13225.180
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: