blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 04:12:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272921 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  [Insert funny and witty diary title here]
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Insert funny and witty diary title here]  (Read 64883 times)
Katais

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: September 25, 2013, 07:41:18 AM »

Liking the KK line v tight early position opener and loose 3bettoorrrrrr!

Awesome board for that line too.

He forgot that when the stacks go all in @ this level it's normally v the nuts. Even if it is 72!  Roll Eyes
AJR14

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 25, 2013, 12:21:33 PM »

Liking the KK line v tight early position opener and loose 3bettoorrrrrr!

Awesome board for that line too.

He forgot that when the stacks go all in @ this level it's normally v the nuts. Even if it is 72!  Roll Eyes

Yeah i thought about this hand a bit yesterday.

I said i had pretty much capped his range when he cold called, if you couple that with the range i would assign to a cold 4bet (which would be obv strong) the only way he looks weak and keeps in worse hands is by cold calling. At first i wasn’t keen; i thought he is going to put himself in loads of fairly tough spots on certain  boards playing KK oop in a likely multi way pot but when thinking what happens when he does cold 4bet (insta fold almost everything) i like it a lot more.

Once a thing's been done, it's been done. So why all this nostalgia? I mean, for the 60s and 70s, you know, looking backwards for inspiration, copying the past. How's that rock 'n' roll? Do something of your own. Start something new. Live your life now.
- John Lennon
AJR14

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 25, 2013, 01:45:54 PM »

ONE WEEK CHALLENGE

I need 1350 more points for Priority.

PROFIT CHALLENGE

Target - £500
New Target - £364

Started off well yesterday but then ended with yet another spew mode blow up. The total should be 100+ more than what it is but i managed to play 2 hands so bad it’s unreal. Both stacked and both shouldn’t have been. One in particular got me thinking i should give up the game!!

I really need to get it under wraps if i am going to progress like i want to in the game. It is hampering me so much. Which is annoying because the levels are quite soft.

Lol i have fully annoyed myself just thinking about them.

Records of the Day: Got 2 today that i'm really into at the minute

Richard Ashcroft - I Get My Beat.

Yellowcard - Rough Landing, Holly

Once a thing's been done, it's been done. So why all this nostalgia? I mean, for the 60s and 70s, you know, looking backwards for inspiration, copying the past. How's that rock 'n' roll? Do something of your own. Start something new. Live your life now.
- John Lennon
AJR14

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 26, 2013, 03:15:15 PM »

1 WEEK POINT CHALLENGE

916 points required

PROFIT CHALLENGE

Target £500
£219 required

Another decent session with only a couple of big mistakes towards the end. I recorded 2 two hour slots of the session to watch today and try and find some leaks. Im surprised at the quality of the screen recording and hopefully will help me improve my game.

I have the player below saying this every time he sits at my table at the moment.

plasterer: just to let u no aj rockets only playes big hands as hes a mulltitabler

And then every time i show up at showdown with a decent starting hand he says this.

plasterer: as i said

It can get annoying to say the least, it will def affect how some at the table see me and the ‘as i said’ comments are particularly annoying after he has just cracked your aces. Hopefully he stops soon. I must have took some money of him in the past.

I also had a tilted rec pull up my scope stats to berate me last night after i got it in bad and hit. It’s been a while since that happened. There’s nothing really you can say to someone who is seeing poor stats (which they are) and doesn’t understand they are sat at a cash table. It did make me remember i need to work on my MTTs though. I have been thinking of trying to play a few so i may set up a MTT challenge for myself next month to go alongside my cash.

Records of the Day: Had a Otis Redding morning this morning. Some old skool soul!

Sittin' On the Dock of the Bay. Cant help but whistle at the end!

Love Man

These arms of mine

- John Lennon
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #349 on: September 26, 2013, 05:20:39 PM »

Sitting on the dock of the bay you say?

AJR14

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 26, 2013, 07:27:20 PM »

Sitting on the dock of the bay you say?

Oh wow! Great Vid!!

Does he do the whistle!! loooool     I will never be able to whistle that song without laughing again!

Great post!! even though it doesnt work on here!

Youtube is easily the best thing on the web!!

- John Lennon
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #351 on: September 26, 2013, 08:10:01 PM »

ya I was so dissapoint the link I found didn't allow direct linking.

if you like those guys and haven't already seen it, the "talking funny" show that is from by HBO is fantastic.

Louis , Ricky Gervais, Chris Rock and Seinfeld :p

AJR14

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 27, 2013, 02:07:25 PM »

ya I was so dissapoint the link I found didn't allow direct linking.

if you like those guys and haven't already seen it, the "talking funny" show that is from by HBO is fantastic.

Louis , Ricky Gervais, Chris Rock and Seinfeld :p

Was gonna search up the full programme due to the line-up. Will be watching that!! Just had a quick look around and I’m assuming that’s the only one they have done?? Gutted if thats right.

- John Lennon
AJR14

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 27, 2013, 02:09:14 PM »

1 WEEK POINT CHALLENGE

552 points required

PROFIT CHALLENGE

Target £500
£16 required

I was 6 quid away from my profit target when i finished so i played a HU hyper. Obv was one card away from winning it but didn’t so hopefully will break the target tonight.

I ran so hot it’s unreal for a decent section of the night. I couldn’t stop hitting cards. My Favourite one being my KK v oppos AA all in pre. We both flop sets, i obv turn the one outer. Hopefully the run good continues for the big weekend I have planned.

Record of the Day: The Coral - Dreaming of you

- John Lennon
BigHawk89
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 27, 2013, 05:39:52 PM »

Good luck this weekend pal, looks like your getting back on track.

Seems like i only run good vs you at the tables recently, pretty sick!

Will have to start sharing hands again soon really helped my game, send me some over if you like?

AJR14

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 28, 2013, 02:49:10 PM »

Good luck this weekend pal, looks like your getting back on track.

Seems like i only run good vs you at the tables recently, pretty sick!

Will have to start sharing hands again soon really helped my game, send me some over if you like?

Haha yeah the night i was hitting everything it was v everyone else bar you! sigh lol.

Yeh, def up for that! Keep your eye on twitter during week. If i havent been in touch it means i have forgot so just give me a nudge!

GL for the weekend!

- John Lennon
AJR14

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 28, 2013, 02:54:42 PM »

1 WEEK POINT CHALLENGE

Completed!  disco

PROFIT CHALLENGE

Target £500

Completed 

So i finished the session a little up and have broke both week targets within 5 days. I have no idea how i finished in profit last night. I played like a donkey and was down 4 or 5 buyins at one point but pulled it back before logging off for the night.

I’m not stopping for the month although I’m not playing tonight but now the targets have been hit I will be going back to posting normally rather than every day.

The points challenge was always gonna be hit. The amount of points needed wasn’t actually that big a target but the profits challenge I felt was going to be harder but I haven’t had a losing session since starting the challenge. I’m obv pretty chuffed with that!! Hopefully over the next week i can put together a few more winning sessions and start to think about moving up again. A year ago i would be taking shots now with the size of the roll but i seem to have grown more cautious since my last shot. I’m not sure if that is a good thing or not Smiley lol.

There may be an MTT challenge next month as well. I quite fancy hitting a decent score.

Records of the Day:

Jay Z & Linkin Park – Encore

2Pac – Until the end of time

- John Lennon
AJR14

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 28, 2013, 02:56:21 PM »

Bets for today!! Would be a nice way to finish a good week!!

£10 Win Accy

Leicester
QPR
Reading
Southampton
MK Dons
Wolves
Bradford

£5.25 Win Accy

AFC Wimbledon
Oxford
Plymouth
Crawley
Preston

£10 BTTS

Fulham v Cardiff
Bournemouth v Blackburn
Sheffield Wednesday v Doncaster
Carlisle v Notts County
Tranmere v Port Vale
Hartlepool v Oxford
Northampton v Morecambe         

- John Lennon
AJR14

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 28, 2013, 05:10:04 PM »

Bets for today!! Would be a nice way to finish a good week!!

£10 Win Accy

Leicester
QPR
Reading
Southampton
MK Dons
Wolves
Bradford

£5.25 Win Accy

AFC Wimbledon
Oxford
Plymouth
Crawley
Preston

£10 BTTS

Fulham v Cardiff
Bournemouth v Blackburn
Sheffield Wednesday v Doncaster
Carlisle v Notts County
Tranmere v Port Vale
Hartlepool v Oxford
Northampton v Morecambe         

BRADFORRRRRRRRD!!!!!    dad dont dance

Never celebrated another teams goal like that 93rd minute winner!!!

Much love for this chap!! Thought it was gonna be another week with one result letting me down.

Not sure how much for yet. Sky deciding to keep me hanging and not confirmed it yet!

- John Lennon
AJR14

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 28, 2013, 05:22:49 PM »

360 quid for the 93rd minute winner.

Caps of a very good week!!

- John Lennon
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: