blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 09:07:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Marc Wright aka dean23price/railtard1 still scamming July 2012
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Marc Wright aka dean23price/railtard1 still scamming July 2012  (Read 168537 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: May 26, 2013, 11:36:26 AM »

Good post Simon

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
NEWY

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: May 26, 2013, 02:43:54 PM »

And without trying to pile misery into the thread and cause trouble as Lewis has t posted and may not get the chance to, I think it came up because he heard Marc's horse (guy that he stakes) won the big 162.

Can this be true. Too skint to pay but can afford to stake others?Huh? Taking the proverbial if true
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: May 26, 2013, 03:58:55 PM »

And without trying to pile misery into the thread and cause trouble as Lewis has t posted and may not get the chance to, I think it came up because he heard Marc's horse (guy that he stakes) won the big 162.

Can this be true. Too skint to pay but can afford to stake others?Huh? Taking the proverbial if true

Lol
treefella

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: May 26, 2013, 08:28:52 PM »

I may be wrong but i think its clear that Marc has been paying this guy back in the biggest fk about way he can on purpose. 50 here and 50 there is going to be tilting for most people to be honest.
From reading Marcs comments its pretty clear to me that Marc feels aggrieved  by the whole verbal did he/ didnt he ? 5% swap
Lewis is going to get his money , but in the slowest fk about way Marc can pay him back imo.
Will probably take at least 6 months or so more yet !
Ridic that this has created so much interest from everyone over a verbal arrangement between two people.
 No one other than the two involved really know the whole truth.
There are dozens of % swaps that didn't work out amicably and don't get this much attention.  
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 11:51:10 PM by treefella » Logged
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: May 28, 2013, 05:12:24 AM »

Persistent douche trolls such as Aaron, with no experience of Marc, should really stop stoking the flames IMO.

Haha

Ah, so we should all forget what he has done to Lewis and in the past? You're right, no experience of Marc, but I'd rather do my nuts in through a tip from Barry Neville than invest in Marc. Lewis, had no experience of staking in Marc, look what happened.

Trying to have a go at me is just a bit stupid
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: May 28, 2013, 05:28:18 AM »

Persistent douche trolls such as Aaron, with no experience of Marc, should really stop stoking the flames IMO.

Haha

Ah, so we should all forget what he has done to Lewis and in the past? You're right, no experience of Marc, but I'd rather do my nuts in through a tip from Barry Neville than invest in Marc. Lewis, had no experience of staking in Marc, look what happened.

Lewis didn't in any way stake me? Maybe u dont understand the facts
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: May 28, 2013, 05:31:04 AM »

Haha

Lewis didn't in any way stake me? Maybe u dont understand the facts

You swapped % and therefore they him having a stake in you? Whatever way you want to interpret it.

Didn't want to bump thread, but someone having a go at me here lolz
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: