blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:56:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272596 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Monte Carlo or Bust. Sold Out
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Monte Carlo or Bust. Sold Out  (Read 3270 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2013, 01:28:53 AM »

Gg mate nice to meet you though.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2013, 12:36:05 PM »

Slightly delayed TR but tbh there's not a lot to say..

At first glance the table seemed fine although there was a gentleman called Terry Jordan sat next to me, and I could tell he didn't come to fold and was playing some strange hands, I played a few pots against him hoping to connect and get paid. That sure worked  Sad

Then Tim Chung and Kevin Allen arrived (lovely) I raised a few marginal hands trying to keep active, had 66 99 over the 5 hrs, hard work keep looking down at 9,3o etc..

The 99 hand I was Utg raised 450 75/150 folds round to blinds they call.
Flop J,10,6 rainbow check check bet 800 call call
Turn 4 all check
river J SB checks BB 1600 I call SB folds and I win.

66 hand I raised got called cbet flop got called gave up on Turn, happened a lot .

Blinds 100/200 Utg (Kev Allen) made it 400 and I'd seen him raise in this spot a few times now, Utg new button in it.. I look down at  and 3bet 1100 folds round an a call.
Flop Q,9,6 check bet 1100 call
Turn 4 check bet 2500 call (gulp)
river K check I bet 4k he dwell folds and I could feel him looking into my soul.. Phew!!!

Then back to getting 3bet for fun and missing every flop, started to feel I was getting pushed about alittle which wasn't fun and I think had a lot to do with my Exit hand..

Basically think I'd melted down to around 15k 150/300 when bobalike raise's Utg 700 folds round to me on button KJ flat and blinds come along for the ride.. Flop KK6 (weeee) finally hit a flop checks all round..
Turn blinds check bobalike bets 1400 I call SB (shola) raises 4k folds to me I flat.
River A and she puts me all in, i have a brain fart and call knowing my cards are pretty much face up at this point but can't find the fold button and she flips over the lovely 66... Nh nh gg me

Such a great comp and atmosphere but feel I let my investors down..

So if ya have got this far I understand it maybe tl;dr

I am hoping too play the May Deepstack £150 (50k) think I'll be buying in as there are unlikely to be any mega sats (bread & butter) so I'm giving my investors a 5% FREEROLL... Don't get too excited tho as I ain't made day2 yet as Tighty pointed out.. Lol

The Blonde team
Evilpie 5%
Redsimon 5%
Fun4fraser 5%
Railtard 5%

Good chance I'll be playing 1a online and if ya want to rail or give me tips PM and I'll send ya my username..

Satellite King
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2013, 12:37:11 PM »

Gg mate nice to meet you though.

Yes you aswell pal..

Satellite King
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2013, 12:43:38 PM »

Hi Leatherman, just realised who you are, I was sat opposite you in the Monte. You're right about Terry Jordan, what a nightmare to play against. Obviously you want to him to play that way but it hurts when he keeps making hands.

Ah! The element of surprise
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 07:00:23 PM »

Hi Leatherman, just realised who you are, I was sat opposite you in the Monte. You're right about Terry Jordan, what a nightmare to play against. Obviously you want to him to play that way but it hurts when he keeps making hands.

Hi fella, I knew it was you from the last Deepstack were Bettsie gave me the heads up when you crippled him lol..
Yeh I'd already seen Terry smash your Aces with 9,3 off  idiot

Catch up with ya at next 1 fella  thumbs up

Satellite King
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2013, 07:47:47 PM »

Hi fella, I knew it was you from the last Deepstack were Bettsie gave me the heads up when you crippled him lol..
Yeh I'd already seen Terry smash your Aces with 9,3 off  idiot

Catch up with ya at next 1 fella  thumbs up

thumbs up

Ah! The element of surprise
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2013, 10:59:06 AM »

Slightly delayed TR but tbh there's not a lot to say..

At first glance the table seemed fine although there was a gentleman called Terry Jordan sat next to me, and I could tell he didn't come to fold and was playing some strange hands, I played a few pots against him hoping to connect and get paid. That sure worked  Sad

Then Tim Chung and Kevin Allen arrived (lovely) I raised a few marginal hands trying to keep active, had 66 99 over the 5 hrs, hard work keep looking down at 9,3o etc..

The 99 hand I was Utg raised 450 75/150 folds round to blinds they call.
Flop J,10,6 rainbow check check bet 800 call call
Turn 4 all check
river J SB checks BB 1600 I call SB folds and I win.

66 hand I raised got called cbet flop got called gave up on Turn, happened a lot .

Blinds 100/200 Utg (Kev Allen) made it 400 and I'd seen him raise in this spot a few times now, Utg new button in it.. I look down at  and 3bet 1100 folds round an a call.
Flop Q,9,6 check bet 1100 call
Turn 4 check bet 2500 call (gulp)
river K check I bet 4k he dwell folds and I could feel him looking into my soul.. Phew!!!

Then back to getting 3bet for fun and missing every flop, started to feel I was getting pushed about alittle which wasn't fun and I think had a lot to do with my Exit hand..

Basically think I'd melted down to around 15k 150/300 when bobalike raise's Utg 700 folds round to me on button KJ flat and blinds come along for the ride.. Flop KK6 (weeee) finally hit a flop checks all round..
Turn blinds check bobalike bets 1400 I call SB (shola) raises 4k folds to me I flat.
River A and she puts me all in, i have a brain fart and call knowing my cards are pretty much face up at this point but can't find the fold button and she flips over the lovely 66... Nh nh gg me

Such a great comp and atmosphere but feel I let my investors down..

So if ya have got this far I understand it maybe tl;dr

I am hoping too play the May Deepstack £150 (50k) think I'll be buying in as there are unlikely to be any mega sats (bread & butter) so I'm giving my investors a 5% FREEROLL... Don't get too excited tho as I ain't made day2 yet as Tighty pointed out.. Lol

The Blonde team
Evilpie 5%
Redsimon 5%
Fun4fraser 5%
Railtard 5%

Good chance I'll be playing 1a online and if ya want to rail or give me tips PM and I'll send ya my username..

nice gesture good luck in day 2 Dean!

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: