blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:41:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Questions for online players playing on .FR skins
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Questions for online players playing on .FR skins  (Read 1207 times)
Hinchlt

@hinchlt

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2013, 11:22:35 AM »

Thinking about opening a stars .FR account to add in to my mtt schedule. Just got a few questions for people who play the scheduled tourneys on there

1- any cash in cash out restrictions I should be aware of (obviously I'm a UK resident)?

2- I like smaller fields (which .fr seems to offer) are the sort of €30+ daily mtt's soft, or are they quite reggy?

3- Taxes?

Any other general pieces of knowledge about the site, or other french skins are  appreciated

tyty
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 11:30:28 AM »

Thinking about opening a stars .FR account to add in to my mtt schedule. Just got a few questions for people who play the scheduled tourneys on there

1- any cash in cash out restrictions I should be aware of (obviously I'm a UK resident)?

2- I like smaller fields (which .fr seems to offer) are the sort of €30+ daily mtt's soft, or are they quite reggy?

3- Taxes?

Any other general pieces of knowledge about the site, or other french skins are  appreciated

tyty

Cash in and out comes out in Euros, so you'll like lose something there depending on your bank.

Your deposit limit is combined across stars and stars.fr.  So you hit one limit you hit both. 

I don't think it is nearly as soft as I expected.  A lot of the ranked players seem to have an account there.  I think this leads to polarised fields, with some very good players and some very bad ones.  I have had an account there got 12 months and I am still losing there.  I may just have run bad, but I wouldn't play there and expect it to be like stepping back 5 years.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Hinchlt

@hinchlt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 11:37:46 AM »

For some reason I assumed it'd be pretty soft with maybe 1/10 of the field being ranked players.

Cash in and out comes out in Euros, so you'll like lose something there depending on your bank.

Your deposit limit is combined across stars and stars.fr.  So you hit one limit you hit both. 

I don't think it is nearly as soft as I expected.  A lot of the ranked players seem to have an account there.  I think this leads to polarised fields, with some very good players and some very bad ones.  I have had an account there got 12 months and I am still losing there.  I may just have run bad, but I wouldn't play there and expect it to be like stepping back 5 years.

For some reason I assumed it'd be pretty soft with maybe 1/10 of the field being ranked players

With the deposit limit across sites- does that enable transfers between my stars balance and my .fr one?

I think I read some where that you can deposit via neteller, but you gotta withdraw via bank. Is this the case?
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 11:46:05 AM »

For some reason I assumed it'd be pretty soft with maybe 1/10 of the field being ranked players.

For some reason I assumed it'd be pretty soft with maybe 1/10 of the field being ranked players

With the deposit limit across sites- does that enable transfers between my stars balance and my .fr one?

I think I read some where that you can deposit via neteller, but you gotta withdraw via bank. Is this the case?

When I have clicked on tournaments on pocket , there doesn't seem a whole heap of difference between the number of ranked players you see at the top between stars and stars.fr.  I am reasonably sure it is softer than stars, but there isn't as much difference as I expected. 

Fairly sure you can't move funds between them.  I have on idea on neteller. I do bank in, bank out.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Hinchlt

@hinchlt

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 12:16:01 PM »

Thanks for your replies.

Probably going to scope things out a big more before punting on a new account
SubZERO

FINISH HIM!!!!! Babality

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 04:15:36 PM »

Dont do it, no money there, everyone's solid Smiley

Pretty easy deposit/cash out although a bit off knacker ache setting up the account verification as you have to email off some docs. Afaik you cannot transfer dough from stars to stars.fr

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: