blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:06:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272624 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Evening all
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Evening all  (Read 1802 times)
Jac

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2013, 12:44:10 PM »

Hi Tom
I'll have a look. I've followed your diary for a long time. It's very good.

Hi Tikay
I'll have a look. I've followed your diary for a long time.

I haven't really mentioned you. (yet) I was just copying tikay's gutter tactics.

I know. Just thought you were setting up an early tap in for me.
Jac

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2013, 12:52:19 PM »

Hello there! Favourite brand of toothpaste? (I ask this alot, because I can't find one I definitely like :p)
And, if you could have dinner with any male in the world, who and why? Same for female? Look forward to seeing you at the tables, I'm sure we've seen each other around, will come have a game with you as soon as I can put a face to the name!

Male?

I'll go with Seve. Wonderful golfer and a fascinating man. He also may be be to help me with my draw, err hook.
Played at Turnberry over the weekend. Course was great, I wasn't.

Female?

I think I'll go with the first woman I ever had a crush on. I was about 8 and watched Mary Poppins. Thought Julie Andrews was hot. Went off her a bit when I saw The Sound of Music. Dumped her and moved on to Sam Fox.

Toothpaste ?

Struggling here. My teeth similar to my intelligence are below average. Dentist kindly informed me at last visit that I had the teeth of a 68 year old. So I pretty much stick to the sensitive teeth ones.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2013, 01:12:52 PM »

This could end up as a proper Diary. By "proper" I mean interesting stuff, not chat, bollox & art.

Would you like me to move it to our excellent & ever increasing Diary Section? There are some good reads, &, here & there, a little dross of course.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: