blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:19:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  #teampleno No Days Off - WSOP DREAM
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: #teampleno No Days Off - WSOP DREAM  (Read 52465 times)
wazz

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2013, 12:16:19 PM »

Seems like a pretty good deal, would be worried about burnout myself but you know your own body! WL 1% please tho it doesn't seem likely
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2013, 12:47:11 PM »

Best of luck Pads, take some days off though mate!

Regardless of how much you love the game, it's quite conceivable that you'll be be feeling Vegas'd by the time you sit down to play the biggest and best tourney of the whole coup.

This.....you  f****n lunatic   Smiley

he will bust early in some of them, they are the days off
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2013, 12:56:58 PM »

Best of luck Pads, take some days off though mate!

Regardless of how much you love the game, it's quite conceivable that you'll be be feeling Vegas'd by the time you sit down to play the biggest and best tourney of the whole coup.

This.....you  f****n lunatic   Smiley

he will bust early in some of them, they are the days off

THATS NOT THE RIGHT ATTITUDE!  
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2013, 01:55:00 PM »

if he doesnt want the 31% i will sell it on here seperately or something.

will take 1% of the main if you end up selling sep
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2013, 02:20:24 PM »

tart
Free_Rollin

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2013, 03:10:26 PM »

Marvellous - Good luck Patrick, win the lot.
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2013, 04:36:43 PM »

hey man gl with this, sick to try and grind every day, altho i think its def +ev to have a pool day, or just some chill time.
Also, just curious (this is in no way trying to start a debate or open a can of worms), but u said last night when selling for the super tuesday u would be only sellin at 1.0 from now on (for the foreseeable future). Does that only apply for online mtt's then? Just curious as this is @1.2 if i read correctly. I may just be missing something as havnt read through everything.
fwiw, def looks a decent package, glgl
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2013, 04:42:18 PM »

hey man gl with this, sick to try and grind every day, altho i think its def +ev to have a pool day, or just some chill time.
Also, just curious (this is in no way trying to start a debate or open a can of worms), but u said last night when selling for the super tuesday u would be only sellin at 1.0 from now on (for the foreseeable future). Does that only apply for online mtt's then? Just curious as this is @1.2 if i read correctly. I may just be missing something as havnt read through everything.

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3utpzk/

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2013, 04:47:07 PM »

1% if any available Pads.

Good luck bud.

Ah! The element of surprise
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2013, 06:33:02 PM »

Yeh I wrote that apart from Vegas in the blog. I accidentally sold st 0.9 last night in the ST. It was for one off tournament a mainly. It is still quite a bit loader than all the other Vegas packages on here and even if the package has a negative roi it gives a chance for the main at 1.2 which would be the lowest sold on here this year. I think the price is fine and had around 50% extra on a reserve list so the market seems to think so too.

Thanks for well wishes everybody.  As trigg said when I bust early I will have plenty time to chill.

And I mean it's not that many days right? If for whatever reason I feel tired or want to chill out then sure I'll do it but that's not the intention. I also absolutely hate sitting by the pool, being on a beach etc. if I want to chill then I find nothing more relaxing than riffling some chips! Haha
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 06:41:40 PM by pleno1 » Logged

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2013, 07:11:30 PM »

Yeh I wrote that apart from Vegas in the blog. I accidentally sold st 0.9 last night in the ST. It was for one off tournament a mainly. It is still quite a bit loader than all the other Vegas packages on here and even if the package has a negative roi it gives a chance for the main at 1.2 which would be the lowest sold on here this year. I think the price is fine and had around 50% extra on a reserve list so the market seems to think so too.

Thanks for well wishes everybody.  As trigg said when I bust early I will have plenty time to chill.

And I mean it's not that many days right? If for whatever reason I feel tired or want to chill out then sure I'll do it but that's not the intention. I also absolutely hate sitting by the pool, being on a beach etc. if I want to chill then I find nothing more relaxing than riffling some chips! Haha

yh the price is def good value just curious about comments etc.

Yh i always played big volume myself so def understand u wanting to grind everyday.

glgl
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2013, 12:22:19 AM »

Spreadsheet with all possible tournaments available to play.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtHptstXtxEOdDFJa0d6cDEza21tbUxqczhRU3VGb1E#gid=0

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2013, 12:40:53 AM »

Is it all gone? Will have 1% of whatever if not....
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2013, 12:44:11 AM »

Is it all gone? Will have 1% of whatever if not....

Yeh unfortunately mate.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2013, 02:08:45 AM »

yh the price is def good value just curious about comments etc.

Yh i always played big volume myself so def understand u wanting to grind everyday.

glgl

I'd go for just playing as much as you can if that is your reason for going.  Maybe have a day off if you run deep in something, as not sure you'd want to start again at noon after 2 or 3 long days. 

But you'll probably only average 6 hours or so in a tournament one tabling.  It doesn't feel particularly tiring to me.  Am looking forward to not hearing any crying in the middle of the night or having anybody telling me it IS morning at 6am.  I could probably play a full day, and follow it up with a  4 hour cash session and still get more sleep than I do at home. 

As others have said, it isn't that difficult to bust before the first break off a 100 BB stack.  If some are playing for 6 hours, shoebombing for another 8, followed by spearments for 4, then it is going to be a bit more tiring, and the bankroll is going to take a pasting. 

I am only going for a week, so can't see me having any days off.   Wish I could spend more time there, and have a few days touring round, but just isn't practical for me.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: