blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 01:24:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  I continue to enjoy paying for my education
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I continue to enjoy paying for my education  (Read 2902 times)
The Wall

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2005, 09:07:26 AM »

Thanks for the advice snoopy, your dead right I need to get busy straight after the interval! I liked Friday night I felt that it had a good atmosphere Smiley

Hi ifm I knew that your first name was Ian and looking at the results from the Broadway and the Grosvenor it was pretty easy to work out your last name! (Although the fm is the wrong way round Huh?) I thought that you might be playing the satellite so I looked for your name and there I was on the same table as you! and when I heard your 8-5 story I knew it was you (after you told me that you were advising people to call with 8-5! when I told my A-K story)

Yeah I was a SUPER newbie at that table! The only time I could of got involved in a pot with you (but didnt) was when I folded a pair of 8's when their was a raise and re-raise before the flop. Flop came 2,2,8 argh! Gezzer went all in and you called announcing "if youve got an over pair your winning" and showed an 8 arghhhh and took the fat pot down ARRGHH

Anyways how did you get on? you were still in there when I got busted out! (Just re-read your post knocked out against K-J! I won a decent hand with K-J when you was still at my table by hitting a Q on the river for a straight, but the guy I won the hand against eventually knocked me out! karma and all that)

Best of luck for Sat night and next time Im playing I will say Hi, Oh me names Steve if you dont want to shout "hey wall across a table" Wink
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 09:19:36 AM by The Wall » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2005, 09:33:52 AM »

There's a man enjoying his poker. Lovely!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The Wall

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2005, 09:42:28 AM »

You knows it tikay at the minute I only play because I enjoy it!!

I was watching poker night live on Sunday night and Dr Tom said "If youre looking to earn money then I would play online due to the shear number of hands you can play in an hour, if you do want to play live then I would play more because you enjoy the social aspect of it rather than for monetary purposes"

Dead right Mr Tom  Grin
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: