blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:28:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Operation London Bridge
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Operation London Bridge  (Read 2661 times)
bobAlike

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2022, 02:41:46 PM »

The military are currently prepping for Op London Bridge. Not looking good for her maj Sad

Ah! The element of surprise
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2022, 02:43:17 PM »

Every member of the Royal Family have an operation named after a London landmark for their state funeral.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2022, 03:14:34 PM »

I find it all very sad.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2022, 03:23:58 PM »

Me too but...

A long, healthy, exciting, comfortable life and a quick, peaceful death. Sign me up.

The older I get, the better I was.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2022, 06:03:05 PM »

Me too but...

A long, healthy, exciting, comfortable life and a quick, peaceful death. Sign me up.

Can't really get upset about someone dying at 96.  I don't even think it is because I am a bit of a Republican either.  If it was someone I was close to or had a big impact on my life it might be different.  I hope that she ends her life in the way she would want and it is relatively pain free, and that Charles is a good king.

What is weird is the amount of people using this as another excuse to trash Meghan.  Surely she wouldn't be showing up if she wasn't welcome?  Maybe give it a few days before getting back on the self promotion through trashing Meghan bandwagon. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2022, 07:50:30 PM »

Me too but...

I'm no Megan fan but I haven't heard anyone trash her yet. I've see quite a few posts against the Queen though the majority of them Liverpool fans Sad

Can't really get upset about someone dying at 96.  I don't even think it is because I am a bit of a Republican either.  If it was someone I was close to or had a big impact on my life it might be different.  I hope that she ends her life in the way she would want and it is relatively pain free, and that Charles is a good king.

What is weird is the amount of people using this as another excuse to trash Meghan.  Surely she wouldn't be showing up if she wasn't welcome?  Maybe give it a few days before getting back on the self promotion through trashing Meghan bandwagon.  
[/quote]
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 07:54:12 PM by RED-DOG » Logged

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2022, 09:41:32 PM »

Stay off Twitter if you want to avoid it.

96 is some going, so had a great run.

Not a long drawn out illness is also one good thing.

Given the chaos of the last few years, and what we've got coming, might not be the worst time to go and join Philip.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2022, 11:55:22 PM »

Stay off Twitter if you want to avoid it.

96 is some going, so had a great run.

Not a long drawn out illness is also one good thing.

Given the chaos of the last few years, and what we've got coming, might not be the worst time to go and join Philip.

Was thinking I was assuming people read twitter when many don't.  Am not even on there that much myself. 

Am struggling getting used to King Charles III, feels like it is from 1652.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2022, 11:38:03 PM »

hitchens wrote this in 2010 about the reign of charles:

“This is what you get when you found a political system on the family values of Henry VIII. At a point in the not-too-remote future, the stout heart of Queen Elizabeth II will cease to beat. At that precise moment, her firstborn son will become head of state, head of the armed forces, and head of the Church of England. In strict constitutional terms, this ought not to matter much. The English monarchy, as has been said, reigns but does not rule. From the aesthetic point of view it will matter a bit, because the prospect of a morose bat-eared and chinless man, prematurely aged, and with the most abysmal taste in royal consorts, is a distinctly lowering one.”

its from a piece filled with invective:

"We have known for a long time that Prince Charles’ empty sails are so rigged as to be swelled by any passing waft or breeze of crankiness and cant. He fell for the fake anthropologist Laurens van der Post. He was bowled over by the charms of homeopathic medicine. He has been believably reported as saying that plants do better if you talk to them in a soothing and encouraging way... The heir to the throne seems to possess the ability to surround himself—perhaps by some mysterious ultramagnetic force?—with every moon-faced spoon-bender, shrub-flatterer, and water-diviner within range. "]

and preciently given charles' recent ties to the saudis:

"Together with the Saudi royal family, he supported the mosque in North London that acted as host and incubator to Richard “Shoe Bomber” Reid, the hook-handed Abu Hamza al-Masri, and several other unsavory customers. The prince’s official job description as king will be “defender of the faith,” which currently means the state-financed absurdity of the Anglican Church, but he has more than once said publicly that he wants to be anointed as defender of all faiths—another indication of the amazing conceit he has developed in six decades of performing the only job allowed him by the hereditary principle: that of waiting for his mother to expire.

A hereditary head of state, as Thomas Paine so crisply phrased it, is as absurd a proposition as a hereditary physician or a hereditary astronomer. To this innate absurdity, Prince Charles manages to bring fatuities that are entirely his own."

wish hitchens was still around

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2022, 07:00:45 AM »

Oh my. What  talent to be able to write like that. I don't agree with the gist of it, but wow, what a piece of writing. I re-read it 3 times so as to savour it all.

Not sure I'd want him writing my end-of-term report mind.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2022, 07:56:58 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2022, 01:35:39 PM »

How stupid is this woman?

https://youtu.be/BVWnS6-8j8k

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2022, 01:56:21 PM »

How stupid is this woman?

https://youtu.be/BVWnS6-8j8k

Saw here the other day.  You have to search out her chip shop reviews, even before this she has clearly gone deep down the rabbit hole from Covid crankdom to 5g controlling us all.   

Do think it would be top trolling if the queen did burst out of her casket and became our lizard master at the funeral.  I am going to feel pretty dumb when it turns out Icke was right all along.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2022, 03:43:23 PM »

Was thinking I was assuming people read twitter when many don't.  Am not even on there that much myself. 

Am struggling getting used to King Charles III, feels like it is from 1652.

Saw here the other day.  You have to search out her chip shop reviews, even before this she has clearly gone deep down the rabbit hole from Covid crankdom to 5g controlling us all.   

Do think it would be top trolling if the queen did burst out of her casket and became our lizard master at the funeral.  I am going to feel pretty dumb when it turns out Icke was right all along.

The ones who don't are probably the wise ones!

We're all done for when they do turn out to be Lizards, and the 5g irons us all out.

Still waiting to die from the vaccine. It was within 6 months, and now we're at almost 2 years Cheesy

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2022, 10:34:43 AM »

The Queen's funeral is on international Talk Like a Pirate day.

I am exercising respectful restraint.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: