blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:25:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272596 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Krispy Kreme doughnuts. What's all the fuss about.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Krispy Kreme doughnuts. What's all the fuss about.  (Read 9035 times)
Mohican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2013, 11:22:31 AM »

If by some miracle Doughnuts are left long enough to go stale, they can be refreshed by a quick microwaving. Just don't burn your mouthtop on the jam.

Cymru am byth
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2013, 11:26:37 AM »

Haha, go on Woodsey!

I have to say though, my real weakness is for the good old Tesco's jam doughnuts 

lol bizarrely enough I have some of those in the car too. I'm presenting to 2 groups today, the first are getting sandwiches with cakes and the tesco donuts, doing another this afternoon and they are getting the Krispy cremes to have with a cup tea.

The tesco ones were still warm when I picked them up and smelt delish, I nearly wilted and had one  Grin

Bleurghhh Tea... Coffee for me everytime!

I might have to send the old man out on the hunt for some Krispy Kremes though if they're sold anywhere near Cheesy

If by some miracle Doughnuts are left long enough to go stale, they can be refreshed by a quick microwaving. Just don't burn your mouthtop on the jam.

Learn something new everyday  thumbs up

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2013, 05:56:53 AM »

If by some miracle Doughnuts are left long enough to go stale, they can be refreshed by a quick microwaving. Just don't burn your mouthtop on the jam.k

fml. why didn't I know this before? can't count the amount of stale doughnuts I've chewed on, even threw some away! Sick tip.

Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2013, 12:20:41 PM »

Also works on the oversized cookies that go stale after about half a day.  And unlike the KK's it seems, less temptation to stick your **** in them afterwards.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2013, 01:30:41 PM »

Also works on the oversized cookies that go stale after about half a day.  And unlike the KK's it seems, less temptation to stick your **** in them afterwards.

lol
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: