blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 12:58:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272911 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Good ol' AQ (Zoom)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Good ol' AQ (Zoom)  (Read 2217 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 11:19:59 AM »

Wtf is the flop bet guy?

I would fold the flop and feel happy about it, turn v trivil fold.

Obv as it plays its pretty sigh

Just as much as anything though. AA would be pretty sigh I guess, but wte

So lets assume the over caller isn't in on the flop (and as played to the turn), we 100% folding? Just feels like a flopped weak flush? No consideration to + pair combos?

sorry i dont understand you, it went 4 way on the flop. what are you asking me to assume? if we called the flop raise and the second guy folded? yeah i would fold. i would probably just fold to the first raise, but when you bet this really weird amount i dont know what id do because id never be in that situation and people almost certainly will react different to this bet than a normal bet.

its possible he thinks youre a big fish because of your sizing and would raise some Ax hands for value.

In general these zoom games are meant to be tough but in reality they are soft if you play good fundamental poker and have a good overall game.

Yes, was asking you to assume we went HU to turn

ty

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Nit Tendencies

Is this some kind of hilarious practical joke?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2013, 05:39:41 PM »

Yeah I agree with the others about the flop Guy, you should definitely be betting somewhere close to 80% pot I think, to get value from Xx and Ax Xc, but also because it gives you great visibility in the hand. If you pot it and he raises then we can just sigh and fold knowing we probably have 4 outs. When you bet this silly amount it doesn't really give us any information about what kind of hand the villain has because he may just be pouncing on the perceived weak bet.

That being said, it is 4 way to the flop so it's pretty likely that he's not getting too out of line, and even with our ridiculous sizing his flop raising range is going to be mostly flushes.

Just fold.

Is this some kind of hilarious practical joke?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: