blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:38:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Golf Betting, 2013
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Golf Betting, 2013  (Read 60705 times)
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: December 10, 2013, 11:48:06 AM »

2 for me in the nelson mandela

Shiv Kapur - 1st then 2nd in small tournaments then played well in the hong kong open for t12, should be there abouts in this field.
Oliver Fisher - has played well the last 3-4 tournaments and a few better shots he would have been in with a chance of winning.

best of luck for those having a go.

Be interested in your picks Adz.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: December 10, 2013, 05:25:34 PM »

I suspect, run good in the golf may be too much to ask, but anyway

I was quite excited to see Kofstad to be priced up so big, even more so when I saw the SL guy had made him headline pick. On him at 80s ew

Last year was a bit of a farce, so hard to gain too much from the results but I have been following Matthew Nixons progress waiting for the return here, and he is swinging well and hopefully this will be his proper breakthrough week.
I have backed him at 110 with 365 and also as top GB and I player.

Small beer win only Michael Hoey. When in contention he has a lot of bottle and in this field looks big at 100s.
Chucked some pennies at Jamieson as I have backed him recently and he won here last year, and I fancy old First Round friend Jaco Van Zyl could make an early play and he has been backed ew for the first round lead.

Yes....I had a bit on Shiv too

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: December 10, 2013, 06:55:00 PM »

Back on the Shiv bandwagon  Smiley
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: December 13, 2013, 01:30:40 PM »

Shiv Kapur - 1st then 2nd in small tournaments then played well in the hong kong open for t12, should be there abouts in this field.
Oliver Fisher - has played well the last 3-4 tournaments and a few better shots he would have been in with a chance of winning.

Golf has been really all over the place with the weather, lots of delays due to waterlogged course has caused it to be reduced to 54 holes. Fisher t15 but 7 shots off the lead and 5 off a place. Kapur is +1 with his whole 2nd round to play. Chucked a couple of quid on Adz's 100-1 Hoey who is t7 5 shots of the lead with 2 holes left to play. Other than that 2 players have shot a 59 (-11) today even with all the rain delays! Marvelous!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: December 13, 2013, 05:46:45 PM »

I just did all Adz's and the Sporting Life picks, but it doesn't look pretty from that post, Omm...

I always do my bollocks on Golf Cheesy

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: December 14, 2013, 07:34:22 PM »

Golf has been really all over the place with the weather, lots of delays due to waterlogged course has caused it to be reduced to 54 holes. Fisher t15 but 7 shots off the lead and 5 off a place. Kapur is +1 with his whole 2nd round to play. Chucked a couple of quid on Adz's 100-1 Hoey who is t7 5 shots of the lead with 2 holes left to play. Other than that 2 players have shot a 59 (-11) today even with all the rain delays! Marvelous!

Forgot to check last night, but just looked now and found that one of those 59s was a player I had bet on.

Unfortunately, he didn't quite manage to shoot as well today and ended up 3rd Sad

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: