blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:40:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Winamax main event tonight at 1.05 (sold out)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Winamax main event tonight at 1.05 (sold out)  (Read 26148 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 22, 2013, 05:41:02 PM »

Another call from the Rozzers yesterday.  Sent to Tom just now, only Tony "4 seconds late" Kendall to pay grim now.

For those not aware.....

Fell asleep last Sunday afternoon & awoke just before 6pm. Opened blonde, stack of PM's, thought I'd have a quick look & reply later.

One was offering me 5% of Doobs Winamax action IF I replied before 6pm. I replied immediately & said "phew, just in time", then sent the money 10 minutes later.

AFTER he got the lot, I wrote him a private "thank you" note, & he said "unforch, your first PM arrived at 4 seconds after 6pm, comedy grim incoming"......

How good do I run?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 22, 2013, 05:46:57 PM »

unforch??

Gotta be a lildavism there. Can't imagine you or Doobs ever using that...? Cheesy

Get my PM btw?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 22, 2013, 06:23:19 PM »

unforch??

Gotta be a lildavism there. Can't imagine you or Doobs ever using that...? Cheesy

Get my PM btw?

No, Trademarked by none other than the Legend that is Chompy.

Yes, got the PM thank you, sorry no reply yet. Am trying to set it up, but I need to work some angles with some people. Bear with me please, bit overwhelmed at mo.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 23, 2013, 02:06:00 PM »

Everyone should now be paid.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 23, 2013, 06:22:52 PM »

Everyone should now be paid.

Click to see full-size image.

Allez!!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 24, 2013, 10:46:13 AM »

Tail-end Charlie here - cash safely received from French Fish.

Very pleased (obv), & top work to organise the payments so openly & efficiently.

Thanks Mr B!

dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 25, 2013, 12:59:19 PM »

Well played Doobs! Congratulations, what a lovely result 😊

Wp to Ryan too, great result for these two to be 1&2, Ryan is on fire ATM, keep it up my lovely 💞
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 26, 2013, 11:34:27 PM »

I can confirm receipt of one hat and some Sandown Park tickets. 

As with all hats Worldwide, it doesn't really fit, as well as having a big bonce, it isn't really shaped right for a hats.  My head is more oval on top and I think hat makers the World over think we all have rounder heads*.   

But don't despair, my 5 year old thinks it is wonderful, and has spent much of the time after school wearing it pretending to be a farmer.   This meant I had to retrieve a hat for the 2 year old to wear, as you can't possibly have one just the one hat between two children.  I should really have got a picture of full ballet outfit with flat cap earlier.  Your average ballet dancing farmer has never looked so good.

Thanks again for the stake.

* Ha, managed to find this  http://www.baronhats.com/images/Head%20Ovals.pdf, it seems I should have asked for a long oval hat.  My bad.  Must have been for a handful of hat fittings in my life with nobody ever explaining this to me.  Cowboys the lot of them.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 26, 2013, 11:44:00 PM »

I can confirm receipt of one hat and some Sandown Park tickets. 

As with all hats Worldwide, it doesn't really fit, as well as having a big bonce, it isn't really shaped right for a hats.  My head is more oval on top and I think hat makers the World over think we all have rounder heads*.   

But don't despair, my 5 year old thinks it is wonderful, and has spent much of the time after school wearing it pretending to be a farmer.   This meant I had to retrieve a hat for the 2 year old to wear, as you can't possibly have one just the one hat between two children.  I should really have got a picture of full ballet outfit with flat cap earlier.  Your average ballet dancing farmer has never looked so good.

Thanks again for the stake.

* Ha, managed to find this  http://www.baronhats.com/images/Head%20Ovals.pdf, it seems I should have asked for a long oval hat.  My bad.  Must have been for a handful of hat fittings in my life with nobody ever explaining this to me.  Cowboys the lot of them.

Pleasure was all mine Smiley Funds received.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 27, 2013, 07:55:41 AM »

Hats never fit anyone imo! Consider it an impractically shaped, curiously coarsely textured, non free-standing, trophy Smiley

See you soon and wp again. Do make sure to let me know next time you plan on not playing something!!

Allez!!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: