blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:20:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The *official* "whatever happened to?" thread
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 154 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The *official* "whatever happened to?" thread  (Read 523078 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2013, 12:05:33 AM »

Is Tank banned?

Shame he's not around any more, good poster.

He tweets occasionally too.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2013, 12:09:52 AM »

Nemesis/Nem

Turny

Nem turned up to mock Arsenal a couple of weeks ago 

He's gone a bit quiet since though, as in not heard a peep for a week or two.

He still lurks in the lower regions of the blonde FF league.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2013, 12:28:26 AM »

Someone told me to come post and say hi.

All going well, just I don't do the pokers any more and haven't for a while.
I'm an all or nothing sort of chap rather than a dabbler. Poker has historically distracted me from other priorities so I leave it well alone now. No disrespect to you fine folks here.

Proper legend is Tank.

Many members will not have had the pleasure of reading much of Tanks writings.If you ever have a spare couple of hours , have a search round the forum for some of his threads,your time will be well rewarded.

For starters , here is his 4000 SnGos in 4 months             http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=5334.0

Enjoy

Probs my favourite thread on blonde. 4000 sngs in 4 months doesn't seem a lot nowadays but was immense back in the day.
Proper old school blonde thread that was, with everyone willing Tank on to have comma days
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2013, 09:21:01 AM »

It must be weird for Tal now that Tank is back. A bit like when David Lee Roth returned to Van Halen and all of a sudden everyone was like 'who the fuck is Sammy Hager?'
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2013, 09:41:42 AM »

It must be weird for Tal now that Tank is back. A bit like when David Lee Roth returned to Van Halen and all of a sudden everyone was like 'who the fuck is Sammy Hager?'

Er...yes...a bit...

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2013, 09:49:30 AM »

'bomber' harris... where he gone?
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2013, 03:26:11 PM »

Harris? Harris? Who the fuck is Harris?

The older I get, the better I was.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2013, 03:51:04 PM »

Some great people mentioned on this thread some gone forever and too early some just awol, always remember heidi's niece sarah only person that wanted to goto the lap dancers with me at bB1 taxi of 5 followed us down when they found she was missing and caught us as we were leaving aswshe needed to replace her g-string which had snapped while she was getting a dance

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2013, 02:52:52 AM »

Alun B?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2013, 08:00:21 AM »

Alun B?

Good shout.

He was quite active, particularly on Fred, until March this year, but stopped posting after some clumsily worded criticisms of his Posts. Great shame really. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2013, 10:06:42 AM »

Some great people mentioned on this thread some gone forever and too early some just awol, always remember heidi's niece sarah only person that wanted to goto the lap dancers with me at bB1 taxi of 5 followed us down when they found she was missing and caught us as we were leaving aswshe needed to replace her g-string which had snapped while she was getting a dance

Didn't that happen while she was sitting on booder's knee?

dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2013, 10:46:16 AM »

Alun B?

Good shout.

He was quite active, particularly on Fred, until March this year, but stopped posting after some clumsily worded criticisms of his Posts. Great shame really. 

Alun got a job as head of content at a gaming media company a few months back, so has less to do with the poker world on a day to day basis now. Related to that he has less time to browse Blonde too, although I'm almost certain he still follows Fred.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2013, 11:11:58 AM »

Alun B?

Good shout.

Alun got a job as head of content at a gaming media company a few months back, so has less to do with the poker world on a day to day basis now. Related to that he has less time to browse Blonde too, although I'm almost certain he still follows Fred.

That is good news, thanks Nick.

I loved his Posts, sometimes they were quite deep. He got a little cross with me sometimes as I spelt his name wrmng (is is AlUn, not AlAn), & because I sometimes had some whimsical fun at his Welshness.

Top bloke.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2013, 11:37:55 AM »

Top geezer.

Also doesn't love people saying rugby is shit.
gouty

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2013, 04:22:36 PM »

Someone told me to come post and say hi.

All going well, just I don't do the pokers any more and haven't for a while.
I'm an all or nothing sort of chap rather than a dabbler. Poker has historically distracted me from other priorities so I leave it well alone now. No disrespect to you fine folks here.

Proper legend is Tank.

Many members will not have had the pleasure of reading much of Tanks writings.If you ever have a spare couple of hours , have a search round the forum for some of his threads,your time will be well rewarded.

For starters , here is his 4000 SnGos in 4 months             http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=5334.0

Enjoy
Just read the entire thread. What a lovely read and interesting fella.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 154 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: