blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:05:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The *official* "whatever happened to?" thread
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 ... 154 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The *official* "whatever happened to?" thread  (Read 519088 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2025 on: March 10, 2021, 09:43:36 PM »

Thomas "The Tank" Stott?

He still plays poker on Sky Poker, well I assume it is the same one.  He gets a bit grumpy when people bust his big hands.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: March 10, 2021, 09:43:58 PM »

I miss loads of the old gang.

I can't believe Boshi popped in to wish me a happy birthday the other day and then disappeared again.

Every cloud....

Grin Grin Grin

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: March 10, 2021, 09:47:51 PM »

Thomas "The Tank" Stott?

He still plays poker on Sky Poker, well I assume it is the same one.  He gets a bit grumpy when people bust his big hands.

He was a very good poster. Funny guy.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: March 10, 2021, 09:49:54 PM »

Thomas "The Tank" Stott?

Don't think it's the same one, I just had a look at a table he is currently on & it shows his Field Address (the one you see when you click his alias) as "Herts".

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: March 10, 2021, 10:05:10 PM »

Thomas "The Tank" Stott?

Don't think it's the same one, I just had a look at a table he is currently on & it shows his Field Address (the one you see when you click his alias) as "Herts".

Herts of Midlothian?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: March 10, 2021, 10:08:55 PM »

Thomas "The Tank" Stott?

Herts of Midlothian?

v good.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: March 10, 2021, 10:12:21 PM »

Thomas "The Tank" Stott?

Herts of Midlothian?

Ha, could be.

It's weird, I see the player on the tables most nights, & recall him from the TV Days (he's been on Sky Poker since 2008) but it never crossed my mind it might be him. I don't think it is, but I don't have any basis for that except gut feel.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: March 11, 2021, 12:03:10 AM »

Thomas "The Tank" Stott?

Herts of Midlothian?

Ha, could be.

It's weird, I see the player on the tables most nights, & recall him from the TV Days (he's been on Sky Poker since 2008) but it never crossed my mind it might be him. I don't think it is, but I don't have any basis for that except gut feel.

I don't think it is now.  Imposter Tank doesn't fit the description "funny guy". He is definitely a bit grumpy.  Maybe that is just Table Tank though and when he shuts down the software he becomes Funny Tank again.

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: March 11, 2021, 03:59:23 PM »

I think Camel soured him by besting his epic supernova in three months achievement, in an afternoon of high limit SNGs  Cheesy
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: April 23, 2021, 04:43:41 PM »

Not sure about Kush. Hope he’s ok. Woodsey is banned from blonde now.

Why?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: April 23, 2021, 04:47:07 PM »

James Keys?

He's the reason the edit button only works for 30 minutes IIRC.

Got in a ruck over something and started deleting all his old posts

Had a baby a few years back, lives in Thailand I think. Doesn't play anymore as far as I know.

I think I spoke to him briefly about a year ago after randomly seeing the lady i thought was his mrs and their son in a restaurant. He is teaching now, I believe in Singapore.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
MT’s bro
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: May 08, 2021, 12:57:22 AM »

Not sure about Kush. Hope he’s ok. Woodsey is banned from blonde now.

Why?

For winding up lefty snowflakes on the politics thread mate, I honestly wouldn’t change a thing 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡
AlrightJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2037 on: August 10, 2021, 10:12:41 PM »

Whatever happened to Jonathan Raab?

Last I heard he was living in Malta. Dunno what happened to him there, he was at Stars for quite a while I believe, not sure what he’s been up to recently.

Well, not much, been out of work for quite a while, but hoping to get back to something full time again soon. In the meantime, have started writing a little about live poker again. This is the second part of a series on live poker restarting that I’ve done. Been a bit rusty as haven’t really written about poker for years, but I intend to do a few more, so hopefully the writing skills will improve a little over the next few articles.

https://pokerindustrynews.com/poker-news/live-poker/back-to-the-future-part-2-issues-and-challenges-of-restarting-live-poker/

Good to be back Smiley
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: August 10, 2021, 10:30:00 PM »

Whatever happened to Jonathan Raab?

Last I heard he was living in Malta. Dunno what happened to him there, he was at Stars for quite a while I believe, not sure what he’s been up to recently.

Well, not much, been out of work for quite a while, but hoping to get back to something full time again soon. In the meantime, have started writing a little about live poker again. This is the second part of a series on live poker restarting that I’ve done. Been a bit rusty as haven’t really written about poker for years, but I intend to do a few more, so hopefully the writing skills will improve a little over the next few articles.

https://pokerindustrynews.com/poker-news/live-poker/back-to-the-future-part-2-issues-and-challenges-of-restarting-live-poker/

Good to be back Smiley

Great to hear from you Mr Raab.

Supernova

He who laughs last didn't get it.

View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: August 10, 2021, 11:11:05 PM »

Thomas "The Tank" Stott?

Mine has always been "In a Galaxy far far away..................... Smiley

And I need you more than want you.
And I want you for all time.
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 ... 154 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: