blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:01:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The *official* "whatever happened to?" thread
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 ... 154 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The *official* "whatever happened to?" thread  (Read 521458 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: December 14, 2013, 07:51:00 PM »

Defo need to get a Hate, Love, Don't mind thread going.

Hate celery
Love stuffing balls
Don't mind parsnips

despise  mushrooms (food of devil)
love sage and onion
dont mind baked beans
Dislike the word Hate - just my opinion

FMP just for taximan

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: December 14, 2013, 09:19:13 PM »

dislike sleeping
love being awake
dislike insomnia
Love Jaffa cakes & Burger King fries

Oh and love Tal.. 

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 14, 2013, 09:26:32 PM »

Hate the word Hate

FYP

A third of the way there now.   Think I get this game now, suggest this isn't the season for it.

Anyone for mince pies?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: December 14, 2013, 09:30:55 PM »

Love mince pies

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 14, 2013, 10:54:25 PM »

I think there needs to be a 'like' between 'don't mind' and 'love'.

I like mince pies.

taximan - 'hate' is a word to be used very sparingly, but sometime it is the only word that will do - Paul Ho has demonstrated this perfectly by applying it to celery, which is the food of the devil.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: December 14, 2013, 11:08:36 PM »

I like mince pies.

taximan - 'hate' is a word to be used very sparingly, but sometime it is the only word that will do - Paul Ho has demonstrated this perfectly by applying it to celery, which is the food of the devil.

Shows how complex all this is.

Celery chopped finely is an essential ingredient in any Spag Bol I make, however raw celery is disgusting Smiley

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #441 on: December 14, 2013, 11:29:35 PM »

I like mince pies.

Celery chopped finely is an essential ingredient in any Spag Bol I make, however raw celery is disgusting Smiley

Weirdo!

The older I get, the better I was.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: December 14, 2013, 11:38:41 PM »

I like mince pies.

Weirdo!

+1 !!!

Chicken liver is fine in spag bol but celery is downright perverse.

Raw celery dipped in a little salt on the other hand is a rather tasty nibble.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: December 15, 2013, 12:26:03 AM »

No no no - celery is just wrong in any state, shape or form.

When I was a kid there were a few foods I didn't like that I like now.  Every few years or so I give celery another go as I see people eating it and think I must have exaggerated in my head how awful it is.  I haven't - it tastes of everything poisonous in the world, moulded into a leafy green stick and pretending to be edible.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: December 15, 2013, 12:43:32 AM »

When I was a kid there were a few foods I didn't like that I like now.  Every few years or so I give celery another go as I see people eating it and think I must have exaggerated in my head how awful it is.  I haven't - it tastes of everything poisonous in the world, moulded into a leafy green stick and pretending to be edible.

Try raw celery with your favorite dip, or maybe some sort of hummus, do make sure you remove the strings though.. Such a great dipping vegetable, along with carrots cucumbers and peppers...   

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 15, 2013, 12:56:00 AM »

Try raw celery with your favorite dip, or maybe some sort of hummus, do make sure you remove the strings though.. Such a great dipping vegetable, along with carrots cucumbers and peppers...   

are the strings the bit that taste rank, or is that just a texture thing?

BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: December 15, 2013, 01:05:06 AM »

are the strings the bit that taste rank, or is that just a texture thing?

the strings are pretty intense, like biting into a banana peel.. But I guess if you don't like it you don't like it...

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: December 15, 2013, 02:12:23 AM »

Might as well eat cutlery

sola virtus nobilitat
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: December 15, 2013, 02:32:15 AM »

Is this now the what happened to celery thread? The only vegetable better left rotting in the ground.....
gouty

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 15, 2013, 07:03:15 AM »

Celery is a very nice nibble with a good cheese.

Blonde can be a lovely place for PHA.

As always I am posting pissed.

I do sometimes think you all take things a bit personally sometimes though people. It is the funniest forum ever, and I read loads of stuff online. I don't know why but I kind of feel it's all falling apart?

Basically any kind of shite gets dumped on Blonde. That thread the other day had f all to with anyone really and caused a big row. This is a poker forum first and sports betting second.

Sometimes not posting your opinions, especially with such an emotional topic, is best. Otherwise you are all leaving yourselves open to being used as a craigslist of shite heads.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 ... 154 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: