blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:59:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The *official* "whatever happened to?" thread
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 ... 154 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The *official* "whatever happened to?" thread  (Read 518939 times)
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #1995 on: November 09, 2020, 08:00:13 PM »

Kush seems to be active on the Twitters and is probably dealing with his raging hangover from the American election results.
MT’s bro
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: November 09, 2020, 08:15:08 PM »

Kush seems to be active on the Twitters and is probably dealing with his raging hangover from the American election results.

I suppose when you have spent years of your life railing against the tories and brexit and been continually disappointed, you need to celebrate whatever crumbs of success you can cling to.
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: November 11, 2020, 08:32:12 AM »

Not sure about Kush. Hope he’s ok. Woodsey is banned from blonde now.

That’s a shame Woodsey has been banned.  I thought he was a good bloke
Hope gets a reprieve

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: November 19, 2020, 09:47:56 PM »

Any clue to what Kush's Twitter name is?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: November 20, 2020, 07:28:41 AM »

Not sure about Kush. Hope he’s ok. Woodsey is banned from blonde now.

That’s a shame Woodsey has been banned.  I thought he was a good bloke
Hope gets a reprieve

Agreed.

I wish both Woodsey and Kush were posting.

Polar opposites in many ways but that’s what makes the world interesting.

Duller place without them.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: November 20, 2020, 07:22:03 PM »

FAO Camel, Rick & others who may be interested.

Kush has had more health problems, & is currently in Harefield Hospital where he expects he may have to remain for an extended period. He's bearing up well though & is bright & cheerful, & told me he hopes to be back on the blonde streets again very soon.

He sent me a PM on blonde, so if you want to wish him well personally you could try sending him a PM, or relay the message via me. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: November 20, 2020, 08:50:02 PM »

Kush has had more health problems, & is currently in Harefield Hospital where he expects he may have to remain for an extended period. He's bearing up well though & is bright & cheerful, & told me he hopes to be back on the blonde streets again very soon.

He sent me a PM on blonde, so if you want to wish him well personally you could try sending him a PM, or relay the message via me. 

Oh damn, thought he was well on the mend.

Hope he makes it out for Xmas, their dinner portions are not good for that!

Can thank him for getting you posting again, at least Wink

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: November 22, 2020, 02:09:21 AM »

Hi guys,

I am out of hospital sooner than had been expected (today at short notice, they let me home with monitors attached), I was only in for 5 days and things went well. I’ll be back in next week but things are back to looking up again for now. It seems the immunotherapy has messed with my adrenal glands but hasn’t doesn’t significant or lasting damage to my heart. The issues should be able to be sorted with drugs and from February when the immunotherapy ends I should be back in good shape for a while.

Thanks for the kind messages👍
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: November 22, 2020, 03:34:58 AM »

Good stuff, mate!

Hope it's a smooth period of treatment and recovery from here onwards.

Only had to do a few stints of over a week myself, thankfully. Definitely prefer it when they send you home an let you come back in to be seen.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2004 on: November 22, 2020, 10:11:32 AM »

Kushty. 

The older I get, the better I was.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: November 22, 2020, 06:33:09 PM »

Hi guys,

I am out of hospital sooner than had been expected (today at short notice, they let me home with monitors attached), I was only in for 5 days and things went well. I’ll be back in next week but things are back to looking up again for now. It seems the immunotherapy has messed with my adrenal glands but hasn’t doesn’t significant or lasting damage to my heart. The issues should be able to be sorted with drugs and from February when the immunotherapy ends I should be back in good shape for a while.

Pleased to hear that you're on the mend Kuku.

Looking forward to hearing from you on here soon.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: November 23, 2020, 08:24:18 AM »

Hi guys,

Glad to here you are out Kush.  All the best.  Dung
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: November 23, 2020, 02:52:18 PM »

Pleased to hear you are still with us Kukushkin.  Good luck with your future treatment.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: November 23, 2020, 05:19:13 PM »

Hi guys,

Pleased to hear that you're on the mend Kuku.

Looking forward to hearing from you on here soon.

+1
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: November 23, 2020, 06:36:43 PM »

Pleased to hear you are still with us Kukushkin.  Good luck with your future treatment.

This.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 ... 154 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: