blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:52:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Stu's The Daddy
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stu's The Daddy  (Read 2072 times)
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2014, 09:44:59 PM »

Congrats....he'll be one in no time xx

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2014, 10:45:06 PM »

Congrats....he'll be one in about a year xx

FYP

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
MrsHopkino

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2014, 09:35:55 AM »

Thank you everyone got their kind words!

After three days in labour followed by a haemorrhage and losing three litres of blood I was later given a blood transfusion we are now finally home!!

It was all worth it! Georgie is truly gorgeous (I'm obviously biased! I think he's the double of Stu!)

Stu has been incredible and was there for me throughout, he's the best daddy Georgie could ever ask for and he's definitely performed his fair share of nappy changes already whilst I recover.

We're learning along the way, it's by fair one of the best things that's happened to is to become parents.

Love him so very much

Mrs Hopkino aka Mummy Kino xxxxxxx

Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth.
MrsHopkino

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2014, 09:40:50 AM »

After three days in labour followed by a haemorrhage and losing three litres of blood I was later given a blood transfusion we are now finally home!!

It was all worth it! Georgie is truly gorgeous (I'm obviously biased! I think he's the double of Stu!)

Stu has been incredible and was there for me throughout, he's the best daddy Georgie could ever ask for and he's definitely performed his fair share of nappy changes already whilst I recover.

We're learning along the way, it's by fair one of the best things that's happened to is to become parents.

Love him so very much

PS I forgot to mention

George John Hopkin

12pm sharp

9pounds 4ounces
Big Buddha.

Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2014, 06:20:59 PM »

Love him so very much

Blimey Sophie 9lbs 4oz -  that's a top effort!

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: