blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:34:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Stars zoom not recording hands
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stars zoom not recording hands  (Read 2309 times)
Rexas

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2014, 04:57:46 PM »

Has anyone been having a problem with stars failing to record hands? So it doesn't show up in the instant hand replayer, and as a result isn't recorded by HUDs? I've played 3 big pots in the last few days which according to both stars and HEM haven't happened.

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 12:54:59 AM »

Bump? This problem is still persisting, and it's become very regular. Every session seems to be missing at least one big pot in both the instant hand histories on stars and on HEM.

theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 08:10:14 AM »

Contact HEM support.
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 04:49:37 PM »

I can't see how it can be a HEM issue when the hands aren't showing up on stars? HEM imports the hand histories from stars, if stars isn't recording them in the first place, there's nothing to import, right?

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 06:01:58 PM »

Contact stars

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 07:20:57 PM »

Have done, multiple times, they just say they're looking into it :p

Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 08:02:53 PM »

I assume you have checked that the tick box 'store hand histories locally' (or however it is phrased) has not somehow become unticked?
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2014, 10:34:01 PM »

I assume you have checked that the tick box 'store hand histories locally' (or however it is phrased) has not somehow become unticked?

Yeah, most of my hands are being recorded, but not all of them. Another big pot missing from a session I played just now.

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2014, 11:03:07 PM »

Yeah, most of my hands are being recorded, but not all of them. Another big pot missing from a session I played just now.

Is the hand itself on your desktop? The hand not showing up in instant replayer sounds very strange. Thats not quite related to it not being imported via HEM.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2014, 11:36:19 PM »

Is the hand itself on your desktop? The hand not showing up in instant replayer sounds very strange. Thats not quite related to it not being imported via HEM.

No, there is absolutely no written record of the hand anywhere.

theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 07:58:40 PM »

HEM removes them from the stars folder once it has imported them, at least, it does on mine.  I'd be 95% sure it's a HEM issue and not stars.
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2014, 09:03:08 PM »

HEM removes them from the stars folder once it has imported them, at least, it does on mine.  I'd be 95% sure it's a HEM issue and not stars.

Immediately after I've played the hand, if for example I want to see what they've called with, I can normally click on the button on stars (regardless of whether my HUD is open) and see the instant hand history. There is the option to boom the hand, see the text format of the hand history, or watch it back on the stars instant replayer function. With this problem, the hand literally does not exist on the stars client. I cannot find it in the instant table hand history on stars. As such, I'm not sure how it can be a HEM issue and not a stars issue, regardless of whether my HUD is active or not I can't see the hand.

NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2014, 09:53:30 PM »

same happens to me when i click the replayer. several hands just disappear. don't use any software so it's 100% stars issue

Christopher Brammer
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2014, 02:46:26 PM »

Immediately after I've played the hand, if for example I want to see what they've called with, I can normally click on the button on stars (regardless of whether my HUD is open) and see the instant hand history. There is the option to boom the hand, see the text format of the hand history, or watch it back on the stars instant replayer function. With this problem, the hand literally does not exist on the stars client. I cannot find it in the instant table hand history on stars. As such, I'm not sure how it can be a HEM issue and not a stars issue, regardless of whether my HUD is active or not I can't see the hand.

why are you asking us not stars 
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2014, 02:58:00 PM »

Are you sure the hand happened?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: