blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:33:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Ragz 2014
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ragz 2014  (Read 66362 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: January 18, 2018, 04:45:52 AM »

Hey Ragz.

about 5 years ago when I was playing online I ad a big stretch of significant $ under EV. This was basically run good in small samples at biggest stakes yadayadayada but man did it effect my mentality so so badly. Was chatting 1 day with Gavz who said he turned his ev off his hem for over a year and was best thing he ever did.

I did the same and honestly it was amazing I effectively just disregarded it as a metric for 14 months (eventually succumbed after a run good period at 25/50 wanted to see how + I was lol)

If it affects your mindset as bad as it did mine, and no offence but it certainly seems too, in all your posts it'mostly about how under EV you are, obviously you've not been lucky but you have spent a lot of time on the EV moan and I'm sure you could have spent  that time in a more profitable and effective way.

I propose this to You,

Pick a charity, I'll donate £500 if you go 3 whole months of decent volume without looking at the EV, but if you succumb you have to donate £50 every time you look.

Could be a game changer!

sonour

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 18, 2018, 10:10:53 PM »

Hey Ragz.

about 5 years ago when I was playing online I ad a big stretch of significant $ under EV. This was basically run good in small samples at biggest stakes yadayadayada but man did it effect my mentality so so badly. Was chatting 1 day with Gavz who said he turned his ev off his hem for over a year and was best thing he ever did.

I did the same and honestly it was amazing I effectively just disregarded it as a metric for 14 months (eventually succumbed after a run good period at 25/50 wanted to see how + I was lol)

If it affects your mindset as bad as it did mine, and no offence but it certainly seems too, in all your posts it'mostly about how under EV you are, obviously you've not been lucky but you have spent a lot of time on the EV moan and I'm sure you could have spent  that time in a more profitable and effective way.

I propose this to You,

Pick a charity, I'll donate £500 if you go 3 whole months of decent volume without looking at the EV, but if you succumb you have to donate £50 every time you look.

Could be a game changer!

What a lovely offer Dave, you are a top man.
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 18, 2018, 10:48:32 PM »

Hey Ragz.

I propose this to You,

Could be a game changer!

What a lovely offer Dave, you are a top man.

i agree, just hope his mrs doesnt see this then realise she got a package deal to benidorm for their honeymoon instead of 2 weeks in the maldives!

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 30, 2018, 06:02:43 AM »

Can't stand golf.

Click to see full-size image.

Another 5 grand spunked for 250 abi's in not even hyper, but turbo and reg speed STT's. Just lollier each and every day. Yes I play optimally at all times, my elite evbb/100 tells me this. robot shoving is fucking easy, winning a 99/1 isn't.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 12, 2018, 11:05:31 AM »

Ragz your post this morning caused some problems, errors on the site and slow loading

I have split it off in case you wondered where it is

might be your use of 3,542 smilies in the post!

I am going to repost the content for you minus graph and "extras"

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 12, 2018, 11:07:45 AM »

the post content was

"Just got 5th in the Bigger 55. Which was agonising, of course. Goes without saying right?

FT bubble, for the big chip lead. https://www.boomplayer.com/26867050_76D9FD9EA2

FT, vs the same guy who should no longer be there. I'm CL at this point https://www.boomplayer.com/26867126_8D4B177FCE

Then later on, after what felt like a 10hr 6 handed. EXACT SAME GUY, EXACT SAME POSITIONS. https://www.boomplayer.com/26867249_F57D923739

And yes, he was a reg, whole FT was full of regs, 3/4/5/6b folding all over the place, these are both extremely standard get ins. And for me, extremely standard outcomes."

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: