blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:18:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Dusk Till Dawn Poker League Online Leg
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dusk Till Dawn Poker League Online Leg  (Read 812 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2014, 01:43:21 PM »

Previously I haven't posted details of the Poker League as it was for members and venues across the country taking part in their weekly games to qualify for a £5,000 GTD Final every 13 weeks.

It is now being extended to DTD Online Players though

"We’re extending the Dusk Till Dawn Poker League brand and giving ALL ONLINE PLAYERS the chance to qualify for the finals, and be eligible for all these benefits, by taking part in the online leg of the Poker League.

This will be played out every Sunday evening at 7pm and will cost just £5 to buy in. Players who take part will score points based on their finishing position and will climb the leaderboard to qualify for their £5,000 final, this on top of any cash they make!"

WEEK ONE PROMOTION

The new cycle starts this Sunday (February 2nd) and as a great incentive to get involved we’re offering all players a NO LOSE promotion.
Every player who doesn’t cash in week one will have their buy in refunded in the form of a £5.50 Grand Prix SAT token. This means if you don’t cash in the league you can go on to win your seat into a £100,000 GTD event.

All you have to do is get on and register, then if you’re unlucky and don’t cash we’ll automatically credit your token the following day.

Click to see full-size image.

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/news/dusk-till-dawn-poker-league-online-leg/2401

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 11:43:57 AM »

A reminder that this relaunches tonight

"We're relaunching our Online Leg of the Dusk Till Dawn Poker League.

The £5 games are open to EVERYONE and are played every Sunday night (7pm). You will earn points based on finishing positions and the top 10 at the end of every cycle will qualify for the £5,000 GTD LIVE final held at the club every 13 weeks. You can't lose in week 1 as we are refunding all players their buy in with a Grand Prix SAT Token if they fail to cash!

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/news/dusk-till-dawn-poker-league-online-leg/2401"

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: