blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:55:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Super League 2014
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Super League 2014  (Read 20282 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2014, 04:51:18 PM »

WHAT A TRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZihpHt1b4xY&feature=youtu.be

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2014, 08:03:50 PM »

Brilliant tekkers!  Similar to Nofoaluma's last season for the Tigers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61iHH5z0zlw

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2014, 08:57:27 PM »

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PkN4D86y1A8

Like this one from 2008, not sure if link works as on mobile but it is "Jordan Atkins try" on YT
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2014, 10:09:54 PM »

Wakey wakey Smiley bring on the saints.
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2014, 11:58:20 AM »

Wakey wakey Smiley bring on the saints.

went to the game on Friday and it looked like an easy win from early on. Fair play to Wakey they never gave up and put in the tackles right until the end. Good crowd too.

Shame Cas could not have held on to beat the Saints but it only confirms they are currently the best in the league.
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2014, 12:56:44 PM »

I was going to Leeds to watch Wakey but after being at the cup game the week before my dad refused to go and I decided to stay home too. The arse has proper fallen out of my team and the coach is a buffoon .

Hope we show some heart vs Cas on Friday
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2014, 02:57:56 PM »

It's now officially a good Friday. Smiley

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2014, 03:03:49 PM »

FML   Forgot it was on            Sad

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2014, 03:21:47 PM »

FML   Forgot it was on            Sad

Bugger. I had to listen to it as I'm driving down to Devon. Thought we'd lose today the way sintellins have been playing.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2014, 08:48:50 PM »

Interesting results this weekend.  Saints losing again, and Leeds looking like the side to beat (and I can't see Saints beating them in the Cup this weekend).  Shame to see Bradford in the situation they're in, and Wigan scored 84 points with their foot off the gas (resting O'Loughlin for half the match).  It's not good for Super League though, although it's good to have Cas and a few others jostling around for the top spots this season, even if Salford aren't one of them - despite the money that's been spent.

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2014, 05:58:44 PM »

Interesting results this weekend.  Saints losing again, and Leeds looking like the side to beat (and I can't see Saints beating them in the Cup this weekend).  Shame to see Bradford in the situation they're in, and Wigan scored 84 points with their foot off the gas (resting O'Loughlin for half the match).  It's not good for Super League though, although it's good to have Cas and a few others jostling around for the top spots this season, even if Salford aren't one of them - despite the money that's been spent.

Easy win in the end. Rhinos defense Smiley add Hall to the mix who was unplayable again we might have a chance to win the cup this year.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2014, 12:03:44 PM »

What a try.

BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2014, 09:53:25 PM »

Watched it live and just knew he was going to do it once he made the initial break. Imagine how good he would be if he actually looked like he was trying. The guy is a freak
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2014, 01:35:36 PM »

Some cracking games this round. Bradford & wakey wins most entertaining.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2014, 04:04:47 AM »

Magic weekend might not be so magic for Wigan.

O'Loughlin the biggest miss, but loads of others out as well. "Liam Farrell, Matty Bowen, Josh Charnley, Iain Thornley, Ben Flower, Eddie Pettybourne and Ryan Hampshire, who all missed last Friday's 44-16 win at Hull, are unlikely to return and they have been joined on the injury list by Tony Club, who will be out for four to five weeks with a knee injury, and Ryan Sutton, who was concussed at the KC Stadium.

"We're absolutely down to the bare bones," said head coach Shaun Wane who is set to bring two 18-year-old forwards, Rob Lever and Ben Austin, into his 19-man squad for Saturday's game."

"I'm gutted but going to Hull last week lacking eight first teamers and losing two middles for 75 per cent of the game but scoring forty-odd points against a full-strength Hull team means I'm not stressed about it.

"I want us to win this game on Saturday and I genuinely believe we'll be competitive."

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: