blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:29:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Tribunal or take a hit?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tribunal or take a hit?  (Read 7119 times)
jbworldwide

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2014, 10:57:33 PM »

I'm not an especially hard man, obviously harder than most, but still open to reason.

They would have had to assault me, pretty grievous for them if they chose this route, to get the phone and car keys off me.

Don't mean to make light but I mean what I say there

Or they could just call the police!

Don't be a silly billy.

Dear Plod, please come and arrest one of our employees for leaving in his company car with his company phone

This especially as he would not have resigned and then she would have to come up with something good to back up a gross misconduct.

Having read this it just confirms that there really are some ***** in this world, what a despicable way for her to behave, I hope that is how she is removed when they dont want her any more. This isn't either the first time I have seen stunts either, Experian pulled a moody one on my other half, she got totally shafted.
gouty

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2014, 11:49:50 PM »

Anyway thanks for your views and suggestions, New job March 3rd lesson learnt, Same industry so may get some payback reading there customer base.
This was the gross misconduct. Same thing happened to my mate 3 years ago. Headhunted by a rival insurance company and was sacked within 24 hours of accepting his new role. He was positive his e mails and texts were monitored by his firm.

He now has 2 phones business and personal. We obviously all rip the piss out of him as he looks like a drug dealer with his multi phone comedy capers.

My advice would be to move on. That's business. I wouldn't want anyone to work for me either if they were going to be chasing the same client base for a rival next month.

I am a big CAB fan also. They help with all sorts. Hope your new job is a belter too. Enjoy.
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2014, 12:32:11 AM »

I'm not an especially hard man, obviously harder than most, but still open to reason.

They would have had to assault me, pretty grievous for them if they chose this route, to get the phone and car keys off me.

Don't mean to make light but I mean what I say there

Or they could just call the police!

Don't be a silly billy.

Dear Plod, please come and arrest one of our employees for leaving in our company car with our company phone

FYP
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2014, 05:41:09 PM »

Cheers Steve and Tal for some advice, Further Developments

I wrote to Bedford office and to main in Finland and whilst I was in the original meeting I stated to her and the MD that I had voice memo the conversation, in the letter I reminded them about this and the law firm that are looking at this e mailed me today and said my ex company have asked them for the name of the solicitor who is dealing with this.... obv I did not voice memo the conversation, but pulled out my sons flat I phone out of my pocket in front of them both and the picture on both there faces was AA

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: