blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 09:13:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272949 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The "I was aiming for second" RSQ - Pokerpops has a crack at it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "I was aiming for second" RSQ - Pokerpops has a crack at it.  (Read 10460 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2014, 11:25:04 PM »

i think i have won already

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2014, 08:41:23 AM »

Not sure what'll I'll be doing five years from now but I'll try to be around for the reveal  Wink

Oooops

Monday 17 February 2014 it is then

10 entries so far

Longines
dwh103
TightEnd
Ant040689
Graham C
HutchGF
JBWorldwide
Ironside
George2Loose
Boba Fett

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
moonandback

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2014, 12:34:18 AM »

had a go.

its better that i have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2014, 06:44:32 PM »

Punted it in with an objection incase I miss the reveal
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2014, 08:27:22 PM »

Sport again! 
 I haven't got a scooby about half these questions, I'm beginning to think it's a conspiracy to make sure I never win one of these again.

Woe betide you all if I do, you'll get questions on tinted moisturiser and Dolly Parton songs.

In.

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2014, 10:30:02 PM »

Sport again! 
 I haven't got a scooby about half these questions, I'm beginning to think it's a conspiracy to make sure I never win one of these again.

Woe betide you all if I do, you'll get questions on tinted moisturiser and Dolly Parton songs.

In.

Two and a bit questions on sport, one on Natural History, one on pop music, one on children's films, a couple on English geography one on history and one on poker
Oh and one that asks you to choose a colour, surely that one is girly enough for you 

Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2014, 10:15:05 AM »

Sport again! 

In.

Two and a bit questions on sport, one on Natural History, one on pop music, one on children's films, a couple on English geography one on history and one on poker
Oh and one that asks you to choose a colour, surely that one is girly enough for you 

That's four and a bit I don't know! And how am I supposed to pick a colour without a mood board? Roll Eyes

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2014, 10:39:55 AM »

Sport again! 

In.

That's four and a bit I don't know! And how am I supposed to pick a colour without a mood board? Roll Eyes

With hindsight it was a bit mean offering just one pass, but meh, it's done now.

I take it you watched the Interior Design challenge too? I thought Johnny should win, but then I got every attempt to pick a winner wrong in every programme.

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2014, 11:26:41 AM »

I didn't really understand one pass when the others have offered two and to me this is the hardest quiz so far (of the new batch).

Not in this week I'm afraid Sad

Blue text
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2014, 12:00:27 PM »

I didn't really understand one pass when the others have offered two and to me this is the hardest quiz so far (of the new batch).

I didn't see it as being hard and thought that two passes allows too much tactical passing, I'll know better next time, if there is a next time.

16 entries currently

Longines
dwh103
TightEnd
Ant040689
Graham C
HutchGF
JBWorldwide
Ironside
George2Loose
Boba Fett
RedsGirl
moonandback
JK
stribling
swinebag22
millidonk

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2014, 01:10:45 PM »

Can you define multiple laureates? Do you mean that if the prize was awarded jointly to two people, neither of those individuals can be our answer?
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2014, 01:40:12 PM »

Can you define multiple laureates? Do you mean that if the prize was awarded jointly to two people, neither of those individuals can be our answer?

i believe the question is sufficiently clear without further clarification.

any clarifications offered once there have been entries submitted would seem to be unfair in any event and all challenges and queries should now be reserved for reveal time.

pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2014, 03:18:20 PM »

Can the winner of this get back to basics pls.

The idea is the quiz is super easy with loads of possible answers for each question.

Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2014, 07:19:16 PM »

Sport again! 

In.

With hindsight it was a bit mean offering just one pass, but meh, it's done now.

I take it you watched the Interior Design challenge too? I thought Johnny should win, but then I got every attempt to pick a winner wrong in every programme.

Sorry David, never even heard of that programme.
Not really my bag interior design, clean, dry and warm are my main criteria, I hate scatter cushions and knick knacks and that kind of stuff.

Actually I'm probably not as girly as I'd like to think!

Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2014, 07:26:02 PM »

WHAT! You of all people can't chicken out surely, not after it was you who upped the ante!

Get your guesses in, lily livers.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: