blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 01:03:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272824 Posts in 66757 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Shark's Scope
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Shark's Scope  (Read 23190 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2014, 08:02:06 PM »

I mean, it's really not too harsh, and I'll tell you why. I'm the abs worst with software, I always ask someone to do it for me, but sharkscope is the easiest tool to work, it's just point and click, that is it.

There is nothing to download, it's just a website, it has filters were you have point and click to scroll, and type, am sorry if it sounds harsh but it couldn't be easier.

Thing is it does take hours, I play 12 hours then spend 2 hours on sharkscope searching and noteing on 200 people, I do it coz I don't think many others are doing it and I wanna be the better then them and I think it's worthwhile.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2014, 08:02:55 PM »

The information being on the website for people to search for is just the tip of iceberg unfortunately.

Not with you DimTom, what is the rest of the iceberg. Ice excepted, obv.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
h

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2014, 08:03:05 PM »

think you should have sent a pm to Billy big Gob rather than to  to the lad who had been abused

yes i seen it many times its a familiar pattern player loses hand obviously he was entitled to win it so vent on victor
if there was no shark scope graphs he would still be venting who knows might be quoting Hud stats instead to go with the DIAGF

I use it but not often once a year collate my own stats and compare to previous year/ years as a sort of retrospective normally Decembers or January
Only very occasionally do i look up another player its mostly when i witness an off center line taken by a player on same table and then am curious  about there stats
other than that might look when on ft bubble to gauge how significant any pay jumps are to that player and or how experienced that player is

i think it does put new ( losing ) players off

think stars have it right should be you have to opt in for your stats to be shown

but then i also think all HUDS should be banned
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2014, 08:04:01 PM »

I mean, it's really not too harsh, and I'll tell you why. I'm the abs worst with software, I always ask someone to do it for me, but sharkscope is the easiest tool to work, it's just point and click, that is it.

There is nothing to download, it's just a website, it has filters were you have point and click to scroll, and type, am sorry if it sounds harsh but it couldn't be easier.

Thing is it does take hours, I play 12 hours then spend 2 hours on sharkscope searching and noteing on 200 people, I do it coz I don't think many others are doing it and I wanna be the better then them and I think it's worthwhile.

Spending 45 minutes a day exercising is even more worthwhile. Do you do that Ray?

The older I get, the better I was.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2014, 08:05:20 PM »

The information being on the website for people to search for is just the tip of iceberg unfortunately.

Not with you DimTom, what is the rest of the iceberg. Ice excepted, obv.

People blatantly cheating, people chatting on Skype, people data mining, people multi accounting, HEM/PT4, etc etc etc.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2014, 08:07:50 PM »

Spending 45 minutes a day exercising is even more worthwhile. Do you do that Ray?

How many Gyms are open at 2am Tongue

That takes far more effort, and I don't care about being "healthy", and I don't get the comparison at all.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2014, 08:07:59 PM »

I know Sharkscope is easy, but what about the bloke who gets in from work, puts the kids to bed, and fires up two tables while the Mrs is watching Eastenders

I know 100% of guys like this are put off by feeling at a disadvantage, made to feel small in chat-boxes "(i can see you are a losing player" or worse) and have no desire to put this effort in

I know lots of pros/semi-pros, keen regs on here (the core of the posters) will decry that view, but it is  a deterrent to recreational pllayer numbers

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2014, 08:11:20 PM »

That takes far more effort, and I don't care about being "healthy", and I don't get the comparison at all.

Your rational for using tracking software was that it's worthwhile.

You don't want to exercise even though it's worthwhile.

I don't want to use tracking software even though it's worthwhile.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2014, 08:12:25 PM »

ultimately its massively profit draining from the site itself from my previous post.  If you add the above post in its even more draining to the sites volume/profit.  I don't think online poker will ever get close to the levels it did in the mid 2000's when i was raking in excess of £20k a month and i don't even play online now bar the dtd sat's for live events.  If people like me are not playing anymore because the games too hard god knows how hard casual guys think the game is/how quickly they lose their money.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 08:18:11 PM by arbboy » Logged
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2014, 08:12:47 PM »

I know Sharkscope is easy, but what about the bloke who gets in from work, puts the kids to bed, and fires up two tables while the Mrs is watching Eastenders

I know 100% of guys like this are put off by feeling at a disadvantage, made to feel small in chat-boxes "(i can see you are a losing player" or worse) and have no desire to put this effort in

I know lots of pros/semi-pros, keen regs on here (the core of the posters) will decry that view, but it is  a deterrent to recreational pllayer numbers

I already said it should be banned ?

But your point has nothing to do with sharkscope, because it will happen either. I'm sure I've had every possible level of abuse from poker, from both recs and pros, lol pros.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2014, 08:13:40 PM »

think you should have sent a pm to Billy big Gob rather than to  to the lad who had been abused

yes i seen it many times its a familiar pattern player loses hand obviously he was entitled to win it so vent on victor
if there was no shark scope graphs he would still be venting who knows might be quoting Hud stats instead to go with the DIAGF

I use it but not often once a year collate my own stats and compare to previous year/ years as a sort of retrospective normally Decembers or January
Only very occasionally do i look up another player its mostly when i witness an off center line taken by a player on same table and then am curious  about there stats
other than that might look when on ft bubble to gauge how significant any pay jumps are to that player and or how experienced that player is

i think it does put new ( losing ) players off

think stars have it right should be you have to opt in for your stats to be shown

but then i also think all HUDS should be banned

Tikay, you have the power to chat ban him, so that is what you should do.  You should have had the power to stop him before he went to other tables.  Sky definitely has issues with the amount of personal abuse that goes on.  I can laugh it off, but definitely think you have issues there.

Once you sort that out, you can report the user to sharkscope where they have the power to ban him too.

FWIW, I rarely use Sharkscope for anything other than tracking myself.  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2014, 08:14:15 PM »

I went to the gym for two months, I got pneumonia...
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2014, 08:17:22 PM »

I went to the gym for two months, I got pneumonia...

I used sharkscope for two months, I got paranoia...

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2014, 08:18:46 PM »

I know lots of pros/semi-pros, keen regs on here (the core of the posters) will decry that view, but it is  a deterrent to recreational pllayer numbers

I already said it should be banned ?

But your point has nothing to do with sharkscope, because it will happen either. I'm sure I've had every possible level of abuse from poker, from both recs and pros, lol pros.

fair polint

Lets try this: The online industry/sites/networks are more set up to cater for the wishes of the" Pros" than they are the recreational players

It is in their power to block sharkscope/other software and be far harsher in chat abuse yet they don't

As the base of winners declines, and is not replaced by new blood (true now) then the rate of decline will intensify...

so the industry is helping itself eat itself

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2014, 08:24:34 PM »

I went to the gym for two months

Call

I got pneumonia...