blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:25:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272538 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Masters stream?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Masters stream?  (Read 1569 times)
gouty

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2014, 05:32:56 PM »

Not even Amen corner on the red button BBC?

Rupert Murdoch can kiss my ginger ring! Hence I am a bit short of viewing options of one of my favourite sporting weeks.

Gonna pop to the pub for couple of hours, if anyone could pm me a link or something I would be grateful. I fancy a nice soak in the bath later and watch a bit in there.

Al
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 05:36:43 PM »

from 7pm

the masters committee severely restrict coverage. very outdated view in this age

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 05:51:20 PM »

from 7pm

the masters committee severely restrict coverage. very outdated view in this age

Those restrictions have been eased, Sky Sports already have Masters Coverage via the Red Button, Rich. 

Currently, they have.....

Amen Corner

Holes 15 & 16

Featured Group # 1

Featured Group # 2

Except, of course, for gouty & his ginger ring.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 06:03:36 PM »

Amen Corner used to be on the official site of The Masters.

www.masters.com/en_US/scores/index.html

I can't seem to find it now but that doesn't mean it's not there.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 06:11:52 PM »

Augusta don't call them streams, they call them creeks.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 06:22:03 PM »

Augusta don't call them streams, they call them creeks.

Still the sharpest rapier around.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 06:22:36 PM »

I have one if needed buyt they are not showing any golf! probably best to wait for sky!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 06:34:30 PM »

I have one if needed buyt they are not showing any golf! probably best to wait for sky!

Sky are already showing 4 different Live feeds, via the Red Button, & have been for some hours now.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 06:35:48 PM »

Sky are already showing 4 different Live feeds, via the Red Button, & have been for some hours now.

Not on sky go they are not in the library sadly!!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
gouty

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2014, 10:02:31 PM »

from 7pm

Those restrictions have been eased, Sky Sports already have Masters Coverage via the Red Button, Rich. 

Amen Corner

Holes 15 & 16

Featured Group # 1

Featured Group # 2

You are a gentleman Sir

And to be honest your boss is doing the right thing business wise too. My gripe is more with the Masters and the BBC. Both these companies base their entire business model around the fact that they are the BEST. Market leaders in tradition, respect and having so much money thrown at them since their existence.

BBC coverage made the Masters THE major. Masters just shits on BBC for $.

To me that is just awful. Globalisation at its worst. But onwards we go again. I felt the same when the home Ashes series went from BBC. A lot of you younger ones won't remember going on the piss in town on a summer Saturday when every pub had it on. I mean EVERY pub mind. The problem was they all had only 1 telly. Haha. Like 50 of you around 1 box. It was great. All the good landlords would buy you a pint just at lunch interval and you were then in for the whole day.

Anyway what were we on about?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 10:41:19 PM »

from 7pm

Amen Corner

Holes 15 & 16

Featured Group # 1

Featured Group # 2

You are a gentleman Sir

And to be honest your boss is doing the right thing business wise too. My gripe is more with the Masters and the BBC. Both these companies base their entire business model around the fact that they are the BEST. Market leaders in tradition, respect and having so much money thrown at them since their existence.

BBC coverage made the Masters THE major. Masters just shits on BBC for $.

To me that is just awful. Globalisation at its worst. But onwards we go again. I felt the same when the home Ashes series went from BBC. A lot of you younger ones won't remember going on the piss in town on a summer Saturday when every pub had it on. I mean EVERY pub mind. The problem was they all had only 1 telly. Haha. Like 50 of you around 1 box. It was great. All the good landlords would buy you a pint just at lunch interval and you were then in for the whole day.

Anyway what were we on about?

bring back granstand and world of sport not forgetting british wrestling with big daddy and giant haystacks

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: