blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:26:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  888 deposit bonus
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 888 deposit bonus  (Read 2571 times)
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2014, 05:16:00 AM »

Evening all,

I opened an 888 poker account tonight to play some WSOP sat's but after depositing was told i would not be allowed the deposit bonus due to sharing the same IP as someone that already had a bonus. I live in a communal block of flats with a communal internet, has anyone got any history with anything like this and can offer me any help?

Or a contact at 888 to take this up with, i can see them being protective so people dont get multiple deposit bonuses but thi seems pretty crazy to me as i could have no knowledge of this other person. (and dont)

HELP!!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 09:34:22 AM »

Evening all,

I opened an 888 poker account tonight to play some WSOP sat's but after depositing was told i would not be allowed the deposit bonus due to sharing the same IP as someone that already had a bonus. I live in a communal block of flats with a communal internet, has anyone got any history with anything like this and can offer me any help?

Or a contact at 888 to take this up with, i can see them being protective so people dont get multiple deposit bonuses but thi seems pretty crazy to me as i could have no knowledge of this other person. (and dont)

HELP!!

Do they have a customer service dept that you can email or speak with to explain your case?

The older I get, the better I was.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 01:59:11 PM »

lol ipaments.

make sure when you deposit you contact them directly to ask for a $ account and deposit method. otherwise when you deposit they kindly and generously and very considerately convert your money as many times as they can randomly between two currencies that just happen to be trading rather differently to the worldwide listed currency values and you just so happen to lose a chunk of your deposit.

kind of em
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 02:28:23 PM »

They also actually took $14k+ from an account in "inactivity fees" - the Gib regulator thought that was fine.

Hopefully when all these companies have to be regulated in the UK later this year, bs like this can be complained about with a chance of getting it stopped.

oh and in before tikay posts that 888 are a tremendous success story and he wishes he'd bought shares  Grin
strak33

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 02:30:26 PM »

Wait until you cashout £1k and actually receive £920
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 02:32:27 PM »

888 are a tremendo......

(For balance, they are one of the few Online Rooms reporting an uptick in poker traffic & Margin). Business is business, whatever way you cut it.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 02:35:58 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 03:23:12 PM »

Evening all,

HELP!!

Chris, isn't it about time you moved out of that Glasgow tenement block, and went a bit more up-market      ....      what about a wee narrow boat, moored in the Clyde?

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 03:35:02 PM »

Evening all,

HELP!!

Chris, isn't it about time you moved out of that Glasgow tenement block, and went a bit more up-market      ....      what about a wee narrow boat, moored in the Clyde?

His name's Callum and lives in Sheffield. Interesting post Cheesy

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 03:41:23 PM »

Evening all,

HELP!!

His name's Callum and lives in Sheffield. Interesting post Cheesy

Probably meant to post here

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=55884.msg1930765#new

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 02:24:47 AM »

not the worst outcome i suppose.

They emailed me telling me I already had an account that i opened in 2011. I still dont remember doing this but hey ho.

They gave me a $50 bonus and two $30 at tickets for WSOP sats. which i thought was good of them, the bonus had no play through requirements at all.

Just need to turn that into a main event seat now.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2014, 09:46:41 AM »

Shoot first, ask questions later.  Wink

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: