blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:42:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Scoop 6 this weekend
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Scoop 6 this weekend  (Read 29850 times)
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2014, 10:15:28 PM »

In please for £50.
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2014, 12:48:36 AM »

in pls for £30

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2014, 04:25:08 AM »

I have no idea whats going on but in for a hundo

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2014, 05:19:30 AM »

No idea what this is, in for hundo.

Can we get Dubai and/or lildave in too?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2014, 07:48:34 AM »

Chaps,

If the idea is to do it this weekend, we'll need to get the skates on - it is Friday today.

Over £1,700 has been "pledged", probably near £2k, so someone needs to take charge of the thing PDQ.

That £2k all needs transferring to whoever puts it on etc, that won't happen in an instant, also someone needs to decide who selects the horses, & then that guy needs to get to work.

Sorry if I've missed something, but the way I see it, someone needs to take control of this quickly, if it is to happen.     

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2014, 07:49:34 AM »

No idea what this is, in for hundo.

Can we get Dubai and/or lildave in too?

Assuming it goes ahead, any of the blonde regulars can be involved. Doubt Dubai will be interested, he has Nursey Fees to witter about.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2014, 08:41:33 AM »

If this does go ahead, would suggest using Pingit ( http://www.barclays.co.uk/Mobile/BarclaysPingit/P1242603570446 ) to send and receive the payments. You don't need to be a Barclays customer, payments are instant and free. Assuming the receiver would be willing to post their mobile number here, it might streamline things a bit.

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2014, 08:59:28 AM »

In for £20 if thats not to small

Agree with Tikay really want to be starting the races today nevermind the payment :_
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2014, 09:17:53 AM »

in for £200 on the premise the best horse judges/placepot judges do the perm as a whole rather than everyone picking their own selections

Arboy, are you going to take charge of this as per Tikay's post?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2014, 09:18:09 AM »

In for £20 if thats not to small

Agree with Tikay really want to be starting the races today nevermind the payment :_

Agreed.

I neither have the time nor the ability to help out, but if this is to go ahead, it needs......

1) Someone to take charge, & get it moving. 

2) An agreement as to who makes the selections. It's already been suggested it should be someone who knows horse racing well. We have quite a few of those, though count me out if Eso Kral gets the gig. Middle-aged, see?

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2014, 09:20:45 AM »

If nobody wants to do it, I have enough in my Betfair account to put the bet on.  I don't have any refund on scoop 6 bets.

Can PM bank details to people or take Stars.  Can get the bet on tonight, will be harder in the morning.  Might be better to take a few on Stars, so the bank doesn't get funny.

Can talk to Arbboy, Horsey, anybody else who can add something by PM.  Better to keep it a small group, as syndicate discussions can be horrific and everyone can easily fall out.  It is better for me to get most of the discussions done this afternoon.  Have kids so answers might not be instant at times.  

Not likely to do the mobile thing.  My bank transfers usually arrive quickly.  I guess it is better if people do this in bank hours.  

Anybody any objections?  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2014, 09:28:58 AM »

Fine by me Doobs. I'm in.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2014, 09:38:31 AM »

Sounds fine

If there are flat races i will pm you my opinion/s For any jumps races i wont bother

Anybody got the six races?
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2014, 09:40:01 AM »

Can people look out for the scoop 6/channel 4 races for tomorrow.  I can't find either yet, but guess the first 4 at Sandown are going to be definitely on, but guess Totepool will duck the 3.15 for the scoop 6.  The others look suitably horrific for someone looking for a big pool.

Warning.  Even with a big pool, punters have to be prepared to do their bollocks on race 1.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2014, 09:52:51 AM »

In for £20, will send stars later if Doobs is running
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: