blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:39:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272588 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Pokerstars VPP's
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars VPP's  (Read 2114 times)
Gemini Kings

View Profile WWW
« on: December 18, 2014, 07:28:22 PM »

Does anyone know what the VPP counter is for in the Stats window on the table (bottom left). It shows number of hands dealt and VPP earned however my monthly VPP counter does not increase in line with the VPP earned at the table. I am awarded less than half those displayed on the table.

I presumed it was a personal VPP counter showing how many VPP's I had earned while playing. Am I wrong?

I have sent several emails back and forth to Poker Stars Support and they respond quickly but it has now been sent to the programming team for an answer so not sure how long that will take.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 09:21:32 PM »

Does anyone know what the VPP counter is for in the Stats window on the table (bottom left). It shows number of hands dealt and VPP earned however my monthly VPP counter does not increase in line with the VPP earned at the table. I am awarded less than half those displayed on the table.

I presumed it was a personal VPP counter showing how many VPP's I had earned while playing. Am I wrong?

I have sent several emails back and forth to Poker Stars Support and they respond quickly but it has now been sent to the programming team for an answer so not sure how long that will take.

if you've had more than 2 responses and then they forwarded it to a specific department, it sounds like they ballsed something up.  the quick-ish implementation of the UK and other versions of the software has lead to some mistakes, this just seems like another. doubt anyone here can help you better than the programming team (who from my experience are absolute bosses).
Gemini Kings

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 10:15:06 PM »

if you've had more than 2 responses and then they forwarded it to a specific department, it sounds like they ballsed something up.  the quick-ish implementation of the UK and other versions of the software has lead to some mistakes, this just seems like another. doubt anyone here can help you better than the programming team (who from my experience are absolute bosses).

thanks T, just thought someone may have experienced the same and know the answer. i.e. is the VPP counter in the table stats window my own personal counter?
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 10:45:01 PM »

thanks T, just thought someone may have experienced the same and know the answer. i.e. is the VPP counter in the table stats window my own personal counter?

yeh I cant think of anything else it could realistically be. however they may have linked it to 'the old' vpp figures maybe? or have it miscalculating because of a typo or something.

you could try and guess by comparing the rate you get them in your lobby vpp section to what the table is saying, is it different by a certain ratio for example?
Gemini Kings

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 12:06:29 AM »

yeh I cant think of anything else it could realistically be. however they may have linked it to 'the old' vpp figures maybe? or have it miscalculating because of a typo or something.

you could try and guess by comparing the rate you get them in your lobby vpp section to what the table is saying, is it different by a certain ratio for example?

The table stat counter says VPP's. My monthly counter increases at around 40% of the table counter. I am Platinum at present (2.5 multiplier for FPP's) so it would make sense if the table counter was FPP's but it says VPP.

Do you play Stars T and if so what does your counter say on the table?
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 01:31:06 PM »

The table stat counter says VPP's. My monthly counter increases at around 40% of the table counter. I am Platinum at present (2.5 multiplier for FPP's) so it would make sense if the table counter was FPP's but it says VPP.

I've never used the stats tab so I've never noticed. sounds like you've worked out they mis-labeled it though.
Gemini Kings

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 06:05:07 PM »

I've never used the stats tab so I've never noticed. sounds like you've worked out they mis-labeled it though.

Yes probably. I'll update here when I have the answer from the programming team
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: